By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: Another major hospital’s ‘trans’ program for kids bites the dust amid pressure from Trump administration
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > News > Another major hospital’s ‘trans’ program for kids bites the dust amid pressure from Trump administration
News

Another major hospital’s ‘trans’ program for kids bites the dust amid pressure from Trump administration

Jim Taft
Last updated: February 19, 2026 3:49 pm
By Jim Taft 12 Min Read
Share
Another major hospital’s ‘trans’ program for kids bites the dust amid pressure from Trump administration
SHARE

A New York hospital announced Tuesday it is discontinuing its so-called “Transgender Youth Health Program,” citing leadership changes and regulatory pressure.

NYU Langone Health, a Manhattan-based hospital system, said the program offered medical interventions such as hormone therapy, puberty blockers, and surgeries to minors.

Similar decisions have occurred at other institutions amid the same federal pressures.

In a statement provided by spokesman Steve Ritea, the hospital said:

“Given the recent departure of our medical director, coupled with the current regulatory environment, we made the difficult decision to discontinue our Transgender Youth Health Program. We are committed to helping patients in our care manage this change. This does not impact our pediatric mental health care programs, which will continue.”

RELATED: Bloody ‘trans’ rampage at boys’ hockey game brought to an end by ‘Good Samaritan’

Photographer: Eric Thayer/Bloomberg via Getty Images

The hospital cited the “current regulatory environment” — perhaps referring to Trump administration policies, including a January 2025 executive order and a December 2025 proposal to bar federal funding (via Medicare, Medicaid, and related programs) from hospitals providing gender intervention procedures to individuals under 18.

The program had already limited new admissions last year and canceled some appointments earlier in 2025 following initial executive actions.

Similar decisions have occurred at other institutions amid the same federal pressures.

California’s largest children’s hospital system, including Rady Children’s Health in San Diego, discontinued cross-sex hormone treatments for youth under 19 in early February 2026, explicitly citing escalating federal actions and referrals for investigation by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General. A court temporarily ordered continuation of some care amid a state lawsuit.

RELATED: Alleged shooter ‘in a dress’ behind Canadian school massacre was trans-identifying man

Photo by Mike Kemp/In Pictures via Getty Images

Children’s Hospital Los Angeles shuttered its Center for Transyouth Health and Development in mid-2025 after initially pausing and resuming services under pressure, ultimately citing no viable path forward amid federal threats.

Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!



Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

San Francisco residents lose patience with badly behaved dogs disrupting life across the city

Psaki defends criticism of thoughts and prayers after school shooting

‘Fish rots from the head’: Student claims some scalps after exposing trans propaganda at Texas A&M — but the fight’s not over

Pro-Liberty Attorneys Dominated While the State Fell Flat in Koons & Seigel Cases

UK Mass Stabbing Takes Place as Manchester Synagogue

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article Bystander Michael Black tackles shooter at Rhode Island hockey game Bystander Michael Black tackles shooter at Rhode Island hockey game
Next Article CNN Host Lets White Liberal Lecture Black Conservative On Race CNN Host Lets White Liberal Lecture Black Conservative On Race
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

‘Get Off the Man’s Back… Let Him Do His Job!’ [WATCH]
‘Get Off the Man’s Back… Let Him Do His Job!’ [WATCH]
Politics
Jill Filipovic Cuts the Gordian Knot on Trans Surgeries
Jill Filipovic Cuts the Gordian Knot on Trans Surgeries
Politics
New Mexico Gun Ban Bill Fails to Reach House Floor Before Session Adjourns
New Mexico Gun Ban Bill Fails to Reach House Floor Before Session Adjourns
News
Spam texts are surging. Here’s how to stop them on your phone.
Spam texts are surging. Here’s how to stop them on your phone.
News
Fox News ‘Antisemitism Exposed’ Newsletter: Olympic shame over Hitler T-shirts
Fox News ‘Antisemitism Exposed’ Newsletter: Olympic shame over Hitler T-shirts
News
Suppressor Wait Times Still Short After Tax Stamp Went to alt=
Suppressor Wait Times Still Short After Tax Stamp Went to $0
Guns
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?