By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: ‘BEWARE!’: Trump threatens Iran with violence ‘never seen before’ after reported mines in Strait of Hormuz
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > News > ‘BEWARE!’: Trump threatens Iran with violence ‘never seen before’ after reported mines in Strait of Hormuz
News

‘BEWARE!’: Trump threatens Iran with violence ‘never seen before’ after reported mines in Strait of Hormuz

Jim Taft
Last updated: March 11, 2026 2:38 am
By Jim Taft 13 Min Read
Share
‘BEWARE!’: Trump threatens Iran with violence ‘never seen before’ after reported mines in Strait of Hormuz
SHARE

President Donald Trump made it clear that oil prices were one of his top concerns as the U.S.-Israeli strikes on Iran enters into an 11th day.

The president threatened Iran on Monday after it was reported that Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps had reportedly begun laying mines in the Strait of Hormuz.

‘We are using the same Technology and Missile capabilities deployed against Drug Traffickers to permanently eliminate any boat or ship attempting to mine the Hormuz Strait.’

“If Iran has put out any mines in the Hormuz Strait, and we have no reports of them doing so, we want them removed, IMMEDIATELY! If for any reason mines were placed, and they are not removed forthwith, the Military consequences to Iran will be at a level never seen before,” he wrote on Truth Social.

It is estimated that about 20% of the world’s oil moves through the strait, and any interruption leads to a spike in oil prices. Those prices skyrocketed over the weekend but have since dropped somewhat.

“If, on the other hand, they remove what may have been placed, it will be a giant step in the right direction! Additionally, we are using the same Technology and Missile capabilities deployed against Drug Traffickers to permanently eliminate any boat or ship attempting to mine the Hormuz Strait,” he continued.

“They will be dealt with quickly and violently. BEWARE!” the president added.

Very soon after, he followed up with another post applauding the military for destroying “10 inactive mine laying boats and/or ships.”

Secretary of War Pete Hegseth said that Tuesday would include the “most intense day of strikes” in the war.

“We’re crushing the enemy in an overwhelming display of technical skill and military force,” Hegseth said at a media briefing. “We will not relent until the enemy is totally and decisively defeated.”

RELATED: Rubio warns Iran against ‘suicidal’ closing of Strait of Hormuz; Vance says retaliation will be met with ‘overwhelming force’

State Sec. Marco Rubio had warned Iran before the strikes that the entire world would turn against the country if it mined the Strait of Hormuz.

“If they mine the Straits of Hormuz, the Chinese are going to pay a huge price,” Rubio said in June. “And every other country in the world is going to pay a huge price. We will too. It will have some impact on us. It will have a lot more impact on the rest of the world, a lot more impact on the rest of the world.”

He added: “That would be a suicidal move on their part because I think the whole world would come against them if they did that.”

Oil prices are up about 40% over the last month, which includes the beginning of the strikes on Iran.

Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!



Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Conservative SCOTUS justice restores access to abortion drug — for now

‘Die from masturbation’: Days before murdering his parents, Utah ‘trans’ man made eerie complaints about ‘lunatic’ housemate

Adamiak Writes Letter to New ATF Director Asking for Clarity

Women shed hijabs, chant for the shah: Is this the end of Iran’s 47-year ‘hell’?

401(k) account takeover fraud drained $751,430 in a single phone call

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article ICE says Camp East Montana detention facility staying open, not closing ICE says Camp East Montana detention facility staying open, not closing
Next Article Republican Wins Upset In Deep-Blue Seat After Muslim Democrat Busted For Racist Tweets Republican Wins Upset In Deep-Blue Seat After Muslim Democrat Busted For Racist Tweets
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

Mass Shooting at San Diego Mosque
Mass Shooting at San Diego Mosque
Politics
Gun Owners Could Play Key Role in KY-4 Outcome
Gun Owners Could Play Key Role in KY-4 Outcome
News
Spencer Pratt’s AI ‘Star Wars’ campaign ad EXPOSES how politics will NEVER be the same
Spencer Pratt’s AI ‘Star Wars’ campaign ad EXPOSES how politics will NEVER be the same
News
Kuwaiti Muslim jiu-jitsu champion refuses Israeli athlete’s handshake: ‘We do not respect them at all’
Kuwaiti Muslim jiu-jitsu champion refuses Israeli athlete’s handshake: ‘We do not respect them at all’
News
John Stamos Honors Late ‘Full House’ Star Bob Saget With Touching 70th Birthday Tribute [WATCH]
John Stamos Honors Late ‘Full House’ Star Bob Saget With Touching 70th Birthday Tribute [WATCH]
Politics
Too Fun to Check: ‘Civil War’ At the NYT Over Kristof’s Blood Libel?
Too Fun to Check: ‘Civil War’ At the NYT Over Kristof’s Blood Libel?
Politics
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?