By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: 2 Florida 15-year-olds accused of threatening to shoot up high schools
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > News > 2 Florida 15-year-olds accused of threatening to shoot up high schools
News

2 Florida 15-year-olds accused of threatening to shoot up high schools

Jim Taft
Last updated: February 16, 2026 3:29 pm
By Jim Taft 13 Min Read
Share
2 Florida 15-year-olds accused of threatening to shoot up high schools
SHARE

Two 15-year-old males are accused of threatening to shoot up Florida high schools and were arrested last week.

One teen is from Volusia County, and the sheriff’s office said officers responded Thursday to a tip about him. The second teen is from Okaloosa County, and the sheriff’s office reportedly arrested him last Monday.

‘I commend those who reported the threats. Their willingness to speak up may have prevented a dangerous situation.’

Blaze News is not naming or showing the faces of the suspects due to their ages.

The Okaloosa County 15-year-old lives in Fort Walton Beach and was charged with issuing a written/electronic threat to commit a mass shooting and using a two-way communication device to commit a felony, the sheriff’s office told WEAR-TV.

The sheriff’s office said the teen’s threats were directed toward Choctawhatchee High School and that “investigation witnesses” told the sheriff’s office that the suspect “had been making increasingly specific threats between December 2025 and January 2026,” the station reported.

Officials were notified Jan. 16, WEAR said.

The sheriff’s office noted to the station that a “forensic analysis of his phone revealed it contained a document titled ‘List 2026’ containing names of students that attend or have attended Choctawhatchee High School” but that “no weapons were found.”

The suspect admitted to investigators that he made the threats but said that they were “jokes,” WEAR reported.

Sheriff Eric Aden had the following to say about the incident, according to the station:

I commend those who reported the threats. Their willingness to speak up may have prevented a dangerous situation. Reporting concerns is the best way to protect your classmates, your school, your community, and yourself. I encourage parents to please talk to your children about the seriousness of violent statements and the importance of reporting concerning behavior immediately to school administrators or law enforcement. We are proud of our successful partnership with the Okaloosa County School District as well as those who did the right thing and came forward.

The teen in question was transported to the Department of Juvenile Justice facility near Crestview, WEAR said.

As for the 15-year-old from Volusia County, the sheriff’s office said it responded to a tip about an Atlantic High School student “who posted about shooting up his high school.”

RELATED: 11-year-old arrested for alleged ‘kill list’ at Florida school — just 2 weeks after similar incident in same school district

Image source: Volusia County (Fla.) Sheriff’s Office video screenshot

Officials said Thursday he’s “in custody for a felony. I can’t solve every issue out there that might cause a 15-year-old to post what he posted. But I can guarantee we’re going to act quickly to protect the 99% of kids who just want to know they’re safe at school. Once again, parents, talk to your kids before they make this mistake.”

Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!



Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

British, French warplanes strike suspected ISIS facility near Palmyra in Syria

Trump takes a wrecking ball to the woke campus economy

Leaked recording: State Department official admits demographics are used to rig elections

President Donald Trump suggests NATO Article 5 for southern border

44-year-old Catholic father of 10 throws touchdown in NFL return: ‘Whatever God’s will, I’m happy with’

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article Minnesota lawmaker flags alleged voter roll discrepancies Minnesota lawmaker flags alleged voter roll discrepancies
Next Article New Minnesota Gun Owners Put to the Test As Lawmakers Return to Statehouse New Minnesota Gun Owners Put to the Test As Lawmakers Return to Statehouse
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

Gretchen Whitmer Just Admitted She’s Not Qualified on the World Stage [WATCH]
Gretchen Whitmer Just Admitted She’s Not Qualified on the World Stage [WATCH]
Politics
We Haz Always Loveses Deportations: Hillary Signals Dem Directional Change
We Haz Always Loveses Deportations: Hillary Signals Dem Directional Change
Politics
EXCLUSIVE: Texas Facebook Billionaire Accused Of Violating Law To Fund Liberal Causes
EXCLUSIVE: Texas Facebook Billionaire Accused Of Violating Law To Fund Liberal Causes
Politics
The Supreme Court Needs to Expand Bruen
The Supreme Court Needs to Expand Bruen
News
Would you want AI making decisions for your doctor while you are under the knife in the operating room?
Would you want AI making decisions for your doctor while you are under the knife in the operating room?
News
ICE masks defended as DHS reports spike in assaults
ICE masks defended as DHS reports spike in assaults
News
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?