By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: Trump prepares massive immigration enforcement in sanctuary city
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > News > Trump prepares massive immigration enforcement in sanctuary city
News

Trump prepares massive immigration enforcement in sanctuary city

Jim Taft
Last updated: August 30, 2025 1:46 am
By Jim Taft 14 Min Read
Share
Trump prepares massive immigration enforcement in sanctuary city
SHARE

President Donald Trump and his administration are expanding their efforts to carry out the largest deportation initiative in the nation’s history.

Kristi Noem’s Department of Homeland Security is planning an operation in Chicago that would involve 200 agency officials and the use of the Naval Station Great Lakes, according to the New York Times.

‘The first day in Chicago, we took nine child predators off the street.’

“President Trump has been clear: We are going to make our streets and cities safe again,” a senior DHS official told Blaze News. “Across the country, DHS law enforcement are arresting and removing the worst of worst including gang members, murderers, pedophiles, and rapists that have terrorized American communities. Under Secretary Noem, ICE and CBP are working overtime to deliver on the American people’s mandate to arrest and deport criminal illegal aliens and make America safe again.”

The DHS’ draft request, which awaits review by Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth, reportedly stated that the agency will use the naval base for “facilities, infrastructure, and other logistical needs” for a 30-day operation in the Chicago Metropolitan area.

It requests space for 250 department personnel and a “Tactical Operations Center,” an “Incident Command Post,” bathrooms, laundry facilities, and parking for 140 vehicles, according to the document reviewed by the Times. The draft request also seeks storage space for medical supplies and weapons, such as rubber bullets and tear gas, the outlet reported.

RELATED: Watch how Mayor Brandon Johnson reacts when asked if he will accept more police funding in Chicago

Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson. Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images

“These operations are similar to what occurred in Los Angeles earlier this summer. Same DHS team,” Navy Cpt. Stephen Yargosz, the commanding officer of the naval base, wrote in a Monday email to his leadership team, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

“This morning I received a call that there is the potential to also support National Guard units. Not many details on this right now. Mainly a lot of concerns and questions,” Yargosz added.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents have made at least 1,400 arrests in Illinois between the beginning of Trump’s second term and the end of July.

The Trump administration has repeatedly warned sanctuary leaders, including Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson (D) and Illinois Governor JB Pritzker (D), that it plans to focus law enforcement efforts in jurisdictions that refuse to cooperate with federal immigration officials.

RELATED: ‘Flood the zone’: ICE fires back at Boston Mayor Wu’s sanctuary defiance

Photographer: Christopher Dilts/Bloomberg via Getty Images

“Right after the election, when President Trump took the White House, the first operation that I was involved in was Chicago. [Mayor] Brandon Johnson says I wasn’t welcome in Chicago. Well, the very next day, I was in Chicago along with the task force,” Border czar Tom Homan told Fox News on Thursday. “The first day in Chicago, we took nine child predators off the street.”

“There’s a lot more to do. President Trump is committed to making Chicago great again, making it safe again, since they failed to do so,” Homan said, adding that ICE’s current operation in the city is “about to get a lot bigger.”

The offices of Johnson and Pritzker did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!



Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Why Cracker Barrel’s disastrous rebrand was inevitable

Congress’ no-good week | Blaze Media

DC attorney general describes Pam Bondi order as ‘unlawful’

Trump backs Putin’s proposal for Russia to control Ukraine’s Donbas region

Sussexes not invited to Trooping the Colour as royals maintain distance: expert

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article Florida looks to extend record number of executions; convicted murderer set to die Florida looks to extend record number of executions; convicted murderer set to die
Next Article Appeals Court Rules Trump’s Tariffs Are Illegal (Trump Responds) Appeals Court Rules Trump’s Tariffs Are Illegal (Trump Responds)
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

Shania Twain Celebrates Her 60th Birthday Recreating Iconic Pant-Less 1997 Music Video Look [WATCH]
Shania Twain Celebrates Her 60th Birthday Recreating Iconic Pant-Less 1997 Music Video Look [WATCH]
Politics
‘F**khead crackers’: Apparent trans-identifying genocide advocate allegedly guns down a dad who just took his boy to school
‘F**khead crackers’: Apparent trans-identifying genocide advocate allegedly guns down a dad who just took his boy to school
News
Tulsi Gabbard blasts Jen Psaki over prayer comments after school shooting
Tulsi Gabbard blasts Jen Psaki over prayer comments after school shooting
News
Chris Cuomo Ratings Collapse 90 Percent Compared To His CNN Audience
Chris Cuomo Ratings Collapse 90 Percent Compared To His CNN Audience
Politics
‘That is an outright lie!’ Chicago pastor rips into Democrats over crime
‘That is an outright lie!’ Chicago pastor rips into Democrats over crime
News
Coach Prime back on Colorado sideline with mobile bathroom nearby
Coach Prime back on Colorado sideline with mobile bathroom nearby
News
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?