By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: Tulsi Gabbard orders ‘unprecedented’ release of MLK assassination files
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > News > Tulsi Gabbard orders ‘unprecedented’ release of MLK assassination files
News

Tulsi Gabbard orders ‘unprecedented’ release of MLK assassination files

Jim Taft
Last updated: July 22, 2025 4:37 am
By Jim Taft 13 Min Read
Share
Tulsi Gabbard orders ‘unprecedented’ release of MLK assassination files
SHARE

As the Trump administration continues to grapple with the botched Epstein file release, Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard has stepped up to the plate.

On Monday, Gabbard released over 230,000 pages of documents related to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s assassination in accordance with President Donald Trump’s executive order. This “unprecedented” release includes information about the FBI’s investigation, the “discussion of potential leads,” internal memos, documents from James Earl Ray’s former cellmate, as well as “never-before-seen” CIA records pertaining to the case.

‘The declassification and release of these documents are a historic step towards the truth.’

“The American people have waited nearly sixty years to see the full scope of the federal government’s investigation into Dr. King’s assassination,” Gabbard said in a joint statement. “Under President Trump’s leadership, we are ensuring that no stone is left unturned in our mission to deliver complete transparency on this pivotal and tragic event in our nation’s history. I extend my deepest appreciation to the King family for their support.”

“The American people deserve answers decades after the horrific assassination of one of our nation’s great leaders,” Attorney General Pam Bondi said in the statement. “The Department of Justice is proud to partner with Director Gabbard and the ODNI at President Trump’s direction for this latest disclosure.”

RELATED: FBI, DOJ Epstein memo sparks right-wing outrage: ‘Nobody is believing this’

Although some documents were previously made public, the ODNI will for the first time digitize and publish the records online “with minimal redactions for privacy reasons.” In accordance with Trump’s executive order, the only documents to have previously been digitized were those related to former President John F. Kennedy’s assassination.

RELATED: Bongino and Bondi clash over botched handling of Epstein files

  Photo by Stephen F. Somerstein/Getty Images

“I am grateful to President Trump and DNI Gabbard for delivering on their pledge of transparency in the release of these documents on the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr.,” Dr. Alveda King said in the statement. “My uncle lived boldly in pursuit of truth and justice, and his enduring legacy of faith continues to inspire Americans to this day. While we continue to mourn his death, the declassification and release of these documents are a historic step towards the truth that the American people deserve.”

Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!



Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Gun Rights Orgs Challenge Massachusetts Law Disarming Adults Under 21

Steven Tyler performs Ozzy Osbourne tribute at VMAs after Aerosmith retirement

Trump blasts Democrats as Charlotte mayor wins primary following deadly train attack and more top headlines

MS NOW reporter gets obliterated online for unbelievable comment about shooting of National Guard troops

Speech foes face heat: Trump’s FTC probes Media Matters, left-wing groups for possible antitrust violations

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article US resident from Haiti detained by ICE for alleged ties to Haitian gangs US resident from Haiti detained by ICE for alleged ties to Haitian gangs
Next Article Clinton Email Investigation Omitted Crucial Piece Of Evidence, Declassified Report Finds Clinton Email Investigation Omitted Crucial Piece Of Evidence, Declassified Report Finds
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

Another Afghan National Biden Let In Arrested Over ‘Terror Plot’ in Texas [WATCH]
Another Afghan National Biden Let In Arrested Over ‘Terror Plot’ in Texas [WATCH]
Politics
Argentina releases declassified Nazi documents showing Mengele lived openly
Argentina releases declassified Nazi documents showing Mengele lived openly
News
Tim Walz’s Minnesota ‘A Hub of Fraudulent Money Laundering Activity’ [WATCH]
Tim Walz’s Minnesota ‘A Hub of Fraudulent Money Laundering Activity’ [WATCH]
Politics
FBI official says every American likely impacted by Chinese cyberattack
FBI official says every American likely impacted by Chinese cyberattack
News
West Virginia Communities Honor Guardsmen Targeted in Washington Terror Attack
West Virginia Communities Honor Guardsmen Targeted in Washington Terror Attack
Politics
West Virginia football honors National Guard soldiers shot in D.C.
West Virginia football honors National Guard soldiers shot in D.C.
News
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?