Actor Alec Baldwin lost his temper on a New York City street after being approached by comedian Jason Scoop, a Trump impersonator who taunted him over both his legal troubles and the 2024 presidential election.
The encounter, caught on camera, quickly went viral after Baldwin responded with a heated verbal threat.
Baldwin, known for portraying former President Donald Trump on Saturday Night Live, was unloading luggage from his SUV when Scoop, dressed as Trump, walked up and began needling him in character.
Dennis Quaid’s #1 Warning for Americans
At first, Baldwin ignored the taunts, but the comedian continued pressing, referencing the actor’s ongoing legal battles stemming from the 2021 Rust shooting.
Scoop, remaining in full Trump mode, mocked Baldwin’s situation by offering him a “total pardon” in exchange for an act of submission.
“Alec, it’s your favorite president,” Scoop said. “I will offer you a total pardon because I want to be friends. I will give you a total pardon for murdering that woman if you kiss the ring.”
At that point, Baldwin snapped, turning to the comedian and issuing a direct threat.
100% FREE Gun Law Map CLICK HERE
“If this camera wasn’t here, I’d snap your f**king neck in half and break your f**king neck right over,” Baldwin said, locking eyes with Scoop.
Despite the aggressive response, Scoop continued his act, laughing off Baldwin’s anger. “Alec Baldwin, ladies and gentlemen—class act, believe me!” Scoop joked as the camera rolled.
The video quickly gained traction on social media, amassing over 629,000 views within hours. Some users mocked Baldwin for losing his composure, while others criticized Scoop for provoking the actor.
Baldwin has a history of public confrontations and legal troubles, with his most notable controversy being the 2021 fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of Rust.
The incident, in which director Joel Souza was also injured, resulted in a criminal case and multiple civil lawsuits.
Baldwin, who served as both lead actor and a producer on Rust, has maintained that he never pulled the trigger, insisting that he only cocked the hammer of the revolver.
However, forensic evidence later determined that the trigger had to have been pulled for the gun to fire.
Following the incident, Baldwin was charged with involuntary manslaughter in early 2023, but the charges were dropped in April of that year after forensic analysis raised questions about whether the gun had been modified.
However, in 2024, a new forensic report concluded that Baldwin must have pulled the trigger, leading to a grand jury indictment in January.
Despite this, prosecutors dropped their appeal in December 2024, effectively ending the criminal case against Baldwin.
However, civil lawsuits from Hutchins’ family are still ongoing, with Baldwin and the Rust production team facing continued legal battles.
Scoop, clearly enjoying the moment, later commented on Baldwin’s reaction. “He’s a strong guy,” the comedian said. “He’s got more balls than De Niro.”
Alec Baldwin Loves Me..
#thebaldwins #trump #snl #alecbaldwin #jasonscoop pic.twitter.com/ILSIGU66O8— Jason Scoop (Trump Impersonator) (@JasonScoop) February 24, 2025
The confrontation highlights Baldwin’s volatile reputation and serves as another example of his difficulty handling public scrutiny.
While he once made a name for himself mocking Trump, it appears that when the roles are reversed, he doesn’t take it as well as he gives it.
100% FREE Gun Law Map CLICK HERE
The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of LifeZette. Contact us for guidelines on submitting your own commentary.
Read the full article here