By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: Dad Confesses to Killing Baby Emmanuel, Dumping His Body in Trash [WATCH]
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > Politics > Dad Confesses to Killing Baby Emmanuel, Dumping His Body in Trash [WATCH]
Politics

Dad Confesses to Killing Baby Emmanuel, Dumping His Body in Trash [WATCH]

Jim Taft
Last updated: August 29, 2025 1:29 am
By Jim Taft 6 Min Read
Share
Dad Confesses to Killing Baby Emmanuel, Dumping His Body in Trash [WATCH]
SHARE

Authorities in California say a father has admitted to killing his 7-month-old son and disposing of the body in a trash can after initially claiming the child had been abducted, as reported by The New York Post.

Jake Haro, 32, and his wife Rebecca were arrested on August 22 in connection with the disappearance of their son, Emmanuel, in Riverside County. Officials now believe Emmanuel died after enduring prolonged abuse at the hands of both parents.

Mugshots Released of Rebecca & Jake Haro#Emmanuelharo pic.twitter.com/eP4eyDYMRI

— Ms_Harmony ツ (@Ms_Harmony58) August 24, 2025

Trump’s Sovereign Wealth Fund: What Could It Mean For Your Money?

Riverside County District Attorney Michael Hestrin told reporters Wednesday that investigators used an undercover inmate to elicit a confession from Haro while in custody.

“We believe baby Emmanuel was subject to abuse over time, and because of that abuse, he succumbed to his injuries,” Hestrin said. He added, “We have a pretty strong indication of where the remains of baby Emmanuel are.”

UPDATE ON BABY EMMANUEL HARO – HEARTBREAKING DEVELOPMENTS

This is a very difficult update to share.

On August 14, 2025, 7-month-old Emmanuel Haro was reported missing in Yucaipa, California. His mother, Rebecca Haro, claimed she was attacked while changing him in a parking… pic.twitter.com/hLT63DWfsj

— Beautiful_Sunflower (@BSunflower77) August 24, 2025

This Could Be the Most Important Video Gun Owners Watch All Year

[esi random_video_player ttl=”0″]

Rebecca Haro initially told police that a stranger had attacked her outside a sporting goods store in San Bernardino on August 14 and abducted the child. Investigators soon found inconsistencies in the account, and both parents were taken into custody on murder charges.

From jail, Jake Haro changed his story, at one point claiming he accidentally suffocated the child while sleeping and then buried him near a freeway. That account led to searches in remote areas near Moreno Valley, where Haro was seen in an orange jumpsuit assisting investigators.

Rebecca Haro spoke to the media in jail and is still claiming her baby Emmanuel was kidnapped. Has the gall to say that when we see Jake, her husband, who led police into the backroads of the desert, where his body may be.

I have come to figure out that these parents are not… pic.twitter.com/dkskuUUIwI

— Ms_Harmony ツ (@Ms_Harmony58) August 25, 2025

Hestrin said Haro should never have been free, citing a 2018 child abuse conviction in which he severely beat his daughter from a prior marriage.

The assault left the girl with fractured ribs, a fractured skull, a brain hemorrhage, and permanent injuries. “That decision was absolutely outrageous. Mr. Haro should have been in prison,” Hestrin said, noting Haro had received no jail time for the earlier conviction.

What Jake Haro did to his 10 week old Daughter in 2018 ( convicted ended up w probation) Info/ pics source is stamped on photos for further info—- this is pure evil. Daughter and her Brother have been adopted. pic.twitter.com/EGj4Fyj6ps

— American Girl (@Proud1inUSA) August 20, 2025

Authorities confirmed that both Jake and Rebecca will face murder charges, although Emmanuel’s body has not yet been located.

NewsNation reported that investigators also attempted to use a similar undercover operation on Rebecca, but she maintained her original version of events.

Officials believe Emmanuel may have died weeks before his parents reported the alleged kidnapping. The couple’s other two children — a 2-year-old girl and a 16-year-old stepchild — have been placed in the custody of Riverside County Child Protective Services.

The Haros were scheduled to be arraigned on Tuesday, but the hearing was postponed until next week.

Authorities say Jake and Rebecca Haro have now been officially charged with the murder of their 7-month-old son Emmanuel, who investigators believe died around August 5th—days before the couple falsely claimed he was kidnapped. Law&Crime’s @cstewartnews is On the Case. pic.twitter.com/ujqhIPoXi7

— Law&Crime Network (@LawCrimeNetwork) August 28, 2025

Investigators also revealed that Riverside County deputies responded to a separate report of suspected child abuse on August 14 at a residence on Cottonwood Avenue in Moreno Valley, not far from the sporting goods store where Rebecca claimed she was attacked.

That case has since been linked to the Haros.

The search for Emmanuel’s remains is ongoing.


The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of LifeZette. Contact us for guidelines on submitting your own commentary.



Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

New Details Emerge Surrounding Black Hawk-Jet Crash That Killed 67 Passengers [WATCH]

Even CNN Admits Trump Is the Most ‘Influential President During This Century’ [WATCH]

Sydney Sweeney Launches Limited Edition Soap Bar Using Her Bathwater, Internet Has Meltdown [WATCH]

AOC Misses Financial Disclosure Deadline, Major Questions Raised About Her ‘Spouse’ [WATCH]

Chris Rufo, Bradley Prize Winners Strategize How To Solve Higher Ed Crisis

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article Federal Grand Jury in SoCal Indicts Two Surgery Center Workers for ICE Capades Federal Grand Jury in SoCal Indicts Two Surgery Center Workers for ICE Capades
Next Article NPR issues gender ‘clarification’ after Klobuchar calls Minnesota shooter ‘he’ NPR issues gender ‘clarification’ after Klobuchar calls Minnesota shooter ‘he’
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

CNN’s Jake Tapper Pauses School Shooting Coverage to Correct Killer’s Pronouns [WATCH]
CNN’s Jake Tapper Pauses School Shooting Coverage to Correct Killer’s Pronouns [WATCH]
Politics
The Knife and Axe Girl Was Right
The Knife and Axe Girl Was Right
Politics
Why Liz Wheeler knew, sadly, that the Minneapolis shooter was transgender
Why Liz Wheeler knew, sadly, that the Minneapolis shooter was transgender
News
Pregnant teen dies in road rage shooting, baby survives at 28 weeks
Pregnant teen dies in road rage shooting, baby survives at 28 weeks
News
Former Yankees World Series Champ Announces Run For Texas Congress [WATCH]
Former Yankees World Series Champ Announces Run For Texas Congress [WATCH]
Politics
Shocking News: Vacations Are Better If You’re Rich
Shocking News: Vacations Are Better If You’re Rich
Politics
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?