By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: Texas Man Charged With Slamming 4-Wheeler Into Tesla In Anti-Musk Rampage
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > Politics > Texas Man Charged With Slamming 4-Wheeler Into Tesla In Anti-Musk Rampage
Politics

Texas Man Charged With Slamming 4-Wheeler Into Tesla In Anti-Musk Rampage

Jim Taft
Last updated: March 27, 2025 4:51 pm
By Jim Taft 4 Min Read
Share
Texas Man Charged With Slamming 4-Wheeler Into Tesla In Anti-Musk Rampage
SHARE

A Texas man who previously pleaded guilty to domestic violence is suspected of attacking three Tesla vehicles in a 4-wheeler ramming spree to protest Tesla CEO Elon Musk.

Texarkana, Texas police charged 33-year-old Demarqeyun Marquize Cox on Wednesday with allegedly ramming an ATV-style vehicle into a Tesla car and believe he did the same to two others, according to statements from the city’s police department. Cox allegedly wrote “Elon” on the other two vehicles he attacked, reflecting a nationwide trend of protests, arson and vandalism against the Trump administration adviser’s company.

The Texarkana Texas Police Department obtained footage recorded by the Tesla on Tuesday of a man, allegedly Cox, driving a 4-wheeler into the parked vehicle from across a parking lot, lurching him forward in his seat. Police got another report of damage to a Tesla nearby and later spotted Cox riding his ATV near the location of the first reported incident, the department said in a Facebook post.

Cox allegedly gave officers a false identity when being questioned and was arrested — just before police got a third report of Tesla damage linked to Cox. He is charged with one count of felony criminal mischief and failure to identify but may later receive charges for the other attacks.

Bowie County records do not yet list Cox’s case or an attorney to contact. (RELATED: Most Alleged Tesla Charger Vandals Have One Thing In Common — ‘She/They’ Pronouns)

“Cox is believed to have used some type of sharp object to carve the letters ‘ELON’ into the paint of the other two vehicles that were vandalized subsequent to the ramming incident in the video,” the department told the Daily Caller News Foundation. Cox is in jail on $105,000 bond as of Thursday, the agency said.

County records show Cox pleaded guilty to assault causing bodily injury in a domestic violence case in 2014. A judge gave him deferred probation and dismissed the case in 2015.

People participate in a “Tesla Takedown” protest against Elon Musk outside a Tesla dealership in Pasadena, California, March 8, 2025.

President Donald Trump’s FBI has formed a task force in response to widespread attacks on Tesla chargers and vehicles. Perpetrators have caused expensive damages by writing graffiti comparing Musk to Nazis, firebombing and shooting at Tesla property since Trump made Musk the leader of the Department of Government Efficiency (DOGE).

“Let this be a warning: if you join this wave of domestic terrorism against Tesla properties, the Department of Justice will put you behind bars,” Attorney General Pam Bondi said in a statement March 20.

All content created by the Daily Caller News Foundation, an independent and nonpartisan newswire service, is available without charge to any legitimate news publisher that can provide a large audience. All republished articles must include our logo, our reporter’s byline and their DCNF affiliation. For any questions about our guidelines or partnering with us, please contact [email protected].

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

The Judicial Tyranny of Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson

Last Time I Checked, 50% Was Still An F

Democrat Governors Are Dropping Medicaid for Illegals While Criticizing Trump for…

Hilarious: AOC May Primary Chuck Schumer

Turley, McCarthy Say SCOTUS Case Will Halt ‘Small Attacks’ On Trump Policies

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article Vance’s Visit to Quantico Is Gun Guy’s Dream Vance’s Visit to Quantico Is Gun Guy’s Dream
Next Article Anyone Seen What’s Happening at Diego Garcia Lately? Anyone Seen What’s Happening at Diego Garcia Lately?
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

RFK Jr.’s HHS Axes 2 Million in DEI and LGBT Research
RFK Jr.’s HHS Axes $122 Million in DEI and LGBT Research
Politics
Texas Man Charged With Slamming 4-Wheeler Into Tesla In Anti-Musk Rampage
JD Vance Says He’s Ready To Be President And Democrats Have Picked Their 2028 Frontrunner
Politics
Why the nicotine myth might be the most lethal public health lie
Why the nicotine myth might be the most lethal public health lie
News
Parents sue OpenAI after teen’s suicide linked to ChatGPT conversations
Parents sue OpenAI after teen’s suicide linked to ChatGPT conversations
News
Trans Catholic School Shooter’s Mom Uncooperative, Hires High-Profile Defense Attorney [WATCH]
Trans Catholic School Shooter’s Mom Uncooperative, Hires High-Profile Defense Attorney [WATCH]
Politics
Should We Be Rooting for Zohran Mamdani?
Should We Be Rooting for Zohran Mamdani?
Politics
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?