By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: Woman At Center Of Minnesota’s Feeding Our Future Fraud Scandal Sentenced To 41.5 Years In Prison
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > Politics > Woman At Center Of Minnesota’s Feeding Our Future Fraud Scandal Sentenced To 41.5 Years In Prison
Politics

Woman At Center Of Minnesota’s Feeding Our Future Fraud Scandal Sentenced To 41.5 Years In Prison

Jim Taft
Last updated: May 22, 2026 1:34 am
By Jim Taft 3 Min Read
Share
Woman At Center Of Minnesota’s Feeding Our Future Fraud Scandal Sentenced To 41.5 Years In Prison
SHARE

The former head of the Minnesota-based Feeding Our Future nonprofit, and center of the pandemic-era fraud scandal, which resulted in the theft of nearly $250 million in federal funds, was sentenced Thursday to serve 41.5 years in prison, reports show.

Former Feeding Our Future Executive Director Aimee Bock received her sentence after being convicted of stealing funds allocated for the pandemic-era child meals program in the nation’s largest pandemic fraud case, according to Axios Twin Cities. (RELATED: Major Cruise Lines Could Owe Hundreds Of Millions For Illegal Use Of Cuban Port)

Bock was labeled the “mastermind” of the operation, according to a 2025 statement from the Department of Justice (DOJ) following her conviction, which said Bock had created dozens of shell companies to enroll in the food program that were then used to receive and launder proceeds.

The statement also said employees were solicited and received bribes and kickbacks for their participation in the schemes, with many of the kickbacks paid in cash as “consulting fees.”

Then-Acting U.S. Attorney Lisa D. Kirkpatrick said Bock stole money meant to feed children, adding, “The defendants falsely claimed to have served 91 million meals, for which they fraudulently received nearly $250 million in federal funds. That money did not go to feed kids. Instead, it was used to fund their lavish lifestyles. Today’s verdict sends a message to the community that fraud against the government will not be tolerated.”

“This is what Accountability looks like,” Former U.S. District Attorney for Minnesota Joe Thompson said upon hearing the news, adding that he believes the judge gave an appropriate sentence, as “it only makes sense that we have an unprecedented sentence” for an unprecedented crime.

After being ordered to pay back $243 million to the federal government, Bock told Judge Nancy Brasel she did not have the words to express how horrible she felt. “I know I’m responsible,” The Minnesota Star Tribune reported.

Brasel said Bock committed perjury during the trial and had been at the epicenter of a “vortex of fraud,” according to The Star Tribune.

Bock has received the longest sentence among the 60 people who have pleaded guilty or been convicted so far, and 80 people have already been charged in connection with the scheme, Axios reported.

Bock’s attorney maintains she is being cast as a scapegoat and was unaware of the fraud, Axios added.

Subsequently, following the announcement of Brock’s sentencing, the DOJ revealed 15 new indictments pertaining to what the agency says amounts to $90 million in stolen Medicaid funds, uncovered through its sprawling Minnesota social services fraud investigation

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

The End of the Road for the Little Diner That Could

Commission Green Lights Trump White House Additions Despite Large Public Opposition

Goldman Sachs Finally Dumps DEI For Board Picks

Trump Settling All The Family Business?

CNN Host Asks John Fetterman If He Would Become Republican, Accept Trump’s Endorsement

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article Indiana Cop Arrests Two in Dumbest Straw Buy Attempt Ever Indiana Cop Arrests Two in Dumbest Straw Buy Attempt Ever
Next Article Don Lemon: I’m a Victim of Failed White Men, Just like Stephen Colbert Don Lemon: I’m a Victim of Failed White Men, Just like Stephen Colbert
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

Ex-prosecutor faces 20 YEARS in prison for allegedly stealing sealed docs from Smith probe labeled as dessert recipes
Ex-prosecutor faces 20 YEARS in prison for allegedly stealing sealed docs from Smith probe labeled as dessert recipes
News
Fox News True Crime Newsletter: Murdaugh’s new defense, Mangione’s decision
Fox News True Crime Newsletter: Murdaugh’s new defense, Mangione’s decision
News
Trust the Experts™
Trust the Experts™
Politics
Woman At Center Of Minnesota’s Feeding Our Future Fraud Scandal Sentenced To 41.5 Years In Prison
Go-To For Political News Can’t Seem To Read The Room For Hottest Political Issue
Politics
Pride president outraged at California city officials for abruptly canceling festival — then officials fire back
Pride president outraged at California city officials for abruptly canceling festival — then officials fire back
News
Texas Tech booster claps back at Steve Sarkisian after Texas coach takes a shot at Red Raiders
Texas Tech booster claps back at Steve Sarkisian after Texas coach takes a shot at Red Raiders
News
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?