By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: Top scammer of ‘Feeding Our Future’ fraud in Minnesota NAILED with painful sentence
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > News > Top scammer of ‘Feeding Our Future’ fraud in Minnesota NAILED with painful sentence
News

Top scammer of ‘Feeding Our Future’ fraud in Minnesota NAILED with painful sentence

Jim Taft
Last updated: May 22, 2026 6:30 am
By Jim Taft 13 Min Read
Share
Top scammer of ‘Feeding Our Future’ fraud in Minnesota NAILED with painful sentence
SHARE

The orchestrator of a massive $242 million fraud scheme in Minnesota was sentenced to nearly 42 years in prison on Thursday.

Aimee Bock, 45, was the founder and director of the Feeding Our Future nonprofit that promised to deliver meals to children and received hundreds of millions of dollars in pandemic relief money from the federal government.

‘This was a vortex of fraud, and you were at the epicenter.’

Bock was found guilty on all counts, including wire fraud, conspiracy, and bribery.

“I made mistakes, so many mistakes. If I could go back, I would do everything differently. I don’t have the words to express just how horrible I feel,” Bock said while crying to the court after receiving the sentence.

“This was a vortex of fraud, and you were at the epicenter,” U.S. District Judge Nancy Brasel said to Bock in court.

The investigation into the sprawling scam has led to more than 70 indictments and 60 convictions, many from the Somalian community.

Prosecutors said in a filing that the “brazen and staggering nature of her crimes has shaken Minnesota to its core, leaving lasting damage and eroding public trust.”

Republicans have accused officials in the deep-blue state of obstructing efforts to shut down the fraud. Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (DFL) has denied the claims, but the furor led to his ending a re-election campaign for a third term.

In April, Walz tried to take credit for federal raids on numerous businesses in Minnesota accused of similar fraud schemes, but FBI Director Kash Patel mocked the claim.

“Come again? This FBI and DOJ with our DHS partners drafted and executed every search warrant today,” Patel wrote on social media. “But go ahead and take credit for our work while we smoke out the fraud plaguing Minnesota under your governorship.”

Minnesota state Rep. Kristin Robbins (R) also accused Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota of aiding the scam.

RELATED: ‘Feeding Our Future’ scam artist agrees to plea deal with a slap-on-the-wrist sentence

After Omar failed to comply with a request from a Minnesota state oversight committee, Robbins accused her of refusing to answer difficult questions about previously passing a bill “that took the guardrails off the school nutrition program that led to the conditions that enabled Feeding Our Future.”

“Democrat Ilhan Omar has shown her disdain for the taxpayers. She believes she’s above answering for her role in the Feeding Our Future fraud,” Robbins wrote at the time. “We’ve sent her multiple letters and invites, but zero response from Ilhan Omar — what is she hiding?”

Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!



Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Virginia lawmakers send sweeping gun control bill to Democrat Governor Spanberger

Yale offers free tuition for families earning under $200,000 annually

Trump blasts NATO says ‘they weren’t there for us’ as Iran tensions soar

Musk demands Delaware judge McCormick recuse herself from Tesla lawsuits

Op-Ed by Physician Starts with Repeating Bogus Claims About Kids and ‘Gun Violence’

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article Rep. Tom Kean Jr. says he’ll return to Congress in weeks after absence Rep. Tom Kean Jr. says he’ll return to Congress in weeks after absence
Next Article Stephen Colbert, CBS and the collapse of late-night TV politics Stephen Colbert, CBS and the collapse of late-night TV politics
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

Foreigners who hate each other, disrespect women are creating serious problems for the Canadian military
Foreigners who hate each other, disrespect women are creating serious problems for the Canadian military
News
Stephen Colbert, CBS and the collapse of late-night TV politics
Stephen Colbert, CBS and the collapse of late-night TV politics
News
Rep. Tom Kean Jr. says he’ll return to Congress in weeks after absence
Rep. Tom Kean Jr. says he’ll return to Congress in weeks after absence
News
Nithya Raman Was Today Years Old When She Learned About the LA Fires and Pathetic City Response
Nithya Raman Was Today Years Old When She Learned About the LA Fires and Pathetic City Response
Politics
EXCLUSIVE: NY Democrat Backed Expunging Records Of Violent Felons — Now His District Living With Fallout
EXCLUSIVE: NY Democrat Backed Expunging Records Of Violent Felons — Now His District Living With Fallout
Politics
Trump defends Chinese students in US colleges — and conservatives are confused
Trump defends Chinese students in US colleges — and conservatives are confused
News
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?