By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: Foreigners who hate each other, disrespect women are creating serious problems for the Canadian military
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > News > Foreigners who hate each other, disrespect women are creating serious problems for the Canadian military
News

Foreigners who hate each other, disrespect women are creating serious problems for the Canadian military

Jim Taft
Last updated: May 22, 2026 7:31 am
By Jim Taft 14 Min Read
Share
Foreigners who hate each other, disrespect women are creating serious problems for the Canadian military
SHARE

David McGuinty, Canada’s liberal defense minister, boasted late last month that the DEI-ed Canadian military had surpassed its regular force recruiting target for the second consecutive year, enrolling 7,310 new members in fiscal year 2025-26. That brings the total of full-time military members to 67,827. Another 25,054 souls are in the reserves.

“The Canadian Armed Forces’ continued recruiting success signals more than progress — it reflects a renewed strength at the core of our military,” said McGuinty.

‘I think we are representative of the Canadian demographic.’

What McGuinty neglected to mention in his optimistic press release was that nearly 20% of these recruits aren’t actually Canadians, thanks to a 2022 decision by then-Trudeau Defense Minister Anita Anand — the daughter of Indian migrants — to drop the military’s citizenship requirement.

It has become abundantly clear that having multitudes of permanent residents from the third world join up in exchange for expedited naturalization isn’t so much a value added as a massive liability.

A damning and confidential Canadian Forces Leadership and Recruit School report that was authored by Lieutenant-Colonel Marc Kieley and obtained both by Juno News and the National Post highlights some of the various problems foreign recruits have created for the military.

RELATED: US calls Canada’s bluff on defense spending; ‘pauses’ 86-year-old alliance

Creative Touch Imaging Ltd./NurPhoto/Getty Images

The report, which was also leaked online, notes that in Quebec’s first noncitizen Francophone platoon, only 48% managed to graduate and there were constant ethnic clashes, specifically between the Cameroonian and Ivory Coast candidates.

More generally, noncitizen recruits in the Canadian military — some of whom had been in the country for only three months — have demonstrated a profound lack of “respect toward women” superiors and peers.

“For many candidates, it is the first time they have lived with members of a different sex, and for some it is also the first time they have been expected to treat women as their peers,” said the report. “Platoons are also reporting inter-candidate cultural frustrations, with lack of respect towards women being the most common concern.”

Some foreigners apparently also have issues taking orders from younger superiors.

“Older candidates from certain cultural backgrounds are also more likely to experience friction when responding to younger CFLRS instructors due to cultural hierarchies based on age,” said the confidential report.

In addition to a failure of baseline competency, ethnic infighting, communication issues, and a rampant disrespect for women and junior officers, foreigners also have unrealistic expectations going into their training.

The report noted, for instance, that a “surprising number of permanent resident candidates believed they would simply go home after basic training” and that foreigners in officer training “are more likely to imagine a CAF officer position as a public service job, rather than a military occupation.”

Physical fitness is also an issue for those recruits McGuinty is hoping will renew the Canadian military’s strength. Permanent residents failed the initial basic training fitness screening test last year at a rate of 14.79% compared to 7.89% for citizens within the same period.

There has been some internal pushback.

According to the report, “On French (officer) platoons, where permanent residents have made up 50%-80% of all candidates, there have been more emotional responses, with Francophone staff openly raising the question of whether it is appropriate for officer commissions to be granted to non-Canadian citizens.”

Commodore Pascal Belhumeur, a spokesman for the Canadian Department of National Defense, told the National Post, “I think the Canadian Armed Forces that we are recruiting is a representation of Canadian society now.”

According to Statistics Canada, 23% of the persons presently in Canada are immigrants.

“If you look at the number of Canadians that are foreign-born and the number of people who we’re bringing into the Canadian Armed Forces, I think we are representative of the Canadian demographic,” said Belhumeur, adding that the military is “proud to reflect the diversity of Canadian society.”

Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!



Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Anti-ICE activists hold Home Depot business operations hostage with disruptive ice-scraper stunt

Trump survives third assassination attempt amid political free fall

Actress Joanna Cassidy opens up about her romance with Alan Hamel

It gets worse for Nashville Democrat who ‘hates’ her own city: ‘Burning down a police station is justified’

Spiritually exhausted and doomscrolling: Glenn Beck’s encouraging wake-up call to a crushed generation

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article Stephen Colbert, CBS and the collapse of late-night TV politics Stephen Colbert, CBS and the collapse of late-night TV politics
Next Article Congo Ebola center torched after clash over victim’s body retrieval Congo Ebola center torched after clash over victim’s body retrieval
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

Female Christian kindergarten teacher pleads guilty to child seduction; court docs reveal she had sex with girl in church
Female Christian kindergarten teacher pleads guilty to child seduction; court docs reveal she had sex with girl in church
News
Congo Ebola center torched after clash over victim’s body retrieval
Congo Ebola center torched after clash over victim’s body retrieval
News
Stephen Colbert, CBS and the collapse of late-night TV politics
Stephen Colbert, CBS and the collapse of late-night TV politics
News
Top scammer of ‘Feeding Our Future’ fraud in Minnesota NAILED with painful sentence
Top scammer of ‘Feeding Our Future’ fraud in Minnesota NAILED with painful sentence
News
Rep. Tom Kean Jr. says he’ll return to Congress in weeks after absence
Rep. Tom Kean Jr. says he’ll return to Congress in weeks after absence
News
Nithya Raman Was Today Years Old When She Learned About the LA Fires and Pathetic City Response
Nithya Raman Was Today Years Old When She Learned About the LA Fires and Pathetic City Response
Politics
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?