By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: Former Mexican beauty queen, 27, found shot dead in Mexico City: reports
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > News > Former Mexican beauty queen, 27, found shot dead in Mexico City: reports
News

Former Mexican beauty queen, 27, found shot dead in Mexico City: reports

Jim Taft
Last updated: April 23, 2026 1:30 am
By Jim Taft 3 Min Read
Share
Former Mexican beauty queen, 27, found shot dead in Mexico City: reports
SHARE

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

A former Mexican beauty queen was found shot to death in her Mexico City apartment, with investigators examining the possible involvement of her mother-in-law, according to local reports.

Carolina Flores Gómez, 27, was found dead inside an apartment in the Polanco neighborhood, one of the city’s most affluent areas, Reporte Índigo, a Mexico-based news outlet, reported. 

Authorities said the death is being investigated as a homicide, after initial findings indicated she suffered a gunshot wound to the head. Emergency responders were called to the scene, where paramedics confirmed she showed no signs of life.

Prosecutors are investigating whether Flores Gómez’s mother-in-law, Erika María, as well as a man described in reports as her partner or husband, may have been involved in her death.

CALIFORNIA HIKER’S BODY FOUND NAKED IN BIG SUR BACKCOUNTRY

The man, identified as Alejandro, accused his mother of killing Flores Gómez, Mexican news outlet Azteca Guerrero reported.

The outlet also reported that the woman’s mother-in-law was present at the scene when the gun was fired and that authorities are looking into the timeline of when the incident was reported.

WIDOW, SON OF LATE CHICAGO COMMISSIONER FOUND SHOT DEAD INSIDE HOME IN SUSPECTED HOMICIDE

Former beauty queen Carolina Flores Gómez standing and smiling

Preliminary reports cited by Mexican news outlet Diario Puntual indicate that a security guard at the building did not hear gunshots, adding uncertainty about how the crime occurred.

Authorities in Baja California, Mexico, also responded to the case, Diario Puntual reported.

CIA PERSONNEL KILLED IN MEXICO CRASH TIED TO CARTEL OPERATION; QUESTIONS MOUNT OVER US ROLE

Former beauty queen Carolina Flores Gómez standing and smiling

Baja California Gov. Marina del Pilar Ávila Olmeda expressed solidarity with the victim’s family and called for the case to be clarified. 

State prosecutor María Elena Andrade Ramírez also said there is coordination with Mexico City authorities to support the investigation.

Flores Gómez previously competed in beauty pageants and was crowned Miss Teen Universe Baja California in 2017.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP

The case has drawn attention in Mexico amid ongoing concerns about violence against women, with advocacy groups calling for a thorough investigation into the circumstances surrounding her death.

The investigation into the matter is open and ongoing.

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

The media can’t hide behind ‘we’ forever

Greetings from my favorite vacation spot; it’s closer and cheaper than you may think

Woman arrested after allegedly tattooing her toddler

Lindsey Graham’s sister breaks from foreign policy playbook with a different agenda and more top headlines

Why Big Tech’s biggest just signed on to build the Pentagon’s AI army

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article Kevin Warsh Delivers Hilarious Comeback to Elizabeth Warren During Confirmation Hearing [WATCH] Kevin Warsh Delivers Hilarious Comeback to Elizabeth Warren During Confirmation Hearing [WATCH]
Next Article ‘Dozens of bystanders’ reportedly record video while 15-year-old boy is mercilessly beaten then fatally shot at playground ‘Dozens of bystanders’ reportedly record video while 15-year-old boy is mercilessly beaten then fatally shot at playground
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

Nobody dies any more. They get ‘got.’
Nobody dies any more. They get ‘got.’
News
Chinese humanoid robot breaks Usain Bolt’s 100m record at 9.39 seconds
Chinese humanoid robot breaks Usain Bolt’s 100m record at 9.39 seconds
News
AOC Is Unfit the Lead the Nation
AOC Is Unfit the Lead the Nation
Politics
Josh Howerton tells Shawn Ryan how Satan’s brazenness is backfiring
Josh Howerton tells Shawn Ryan how Satan’s brazenness is backfiring
News
WNBA has ‘no idea what they’re about to face,’ Enes Kanter Freedom says as league takes on trans athlete issue
WNBA has ‘no idea what they’re about to face,’ Enes Kanter Freedom says as league takes on trans athlete issue
News
[Gun Control] The Left’s Attacks on Brandon Herrera Are Getting Dumber
[Gun Control] The Left’s Attacks on Brandon Herrera Are Getting Dumber
News
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?