By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: House Democrats release Epstein estate photo showing Andrew
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > News > House Democrats release Epstein estate photo showing Andrew
News

House Democrats release Epstein estate photo showing Andrew

Jim Taft
Last updated: December 13, 2025 7:50 am
By Jim Taft 4 Min Read
Share
House Democrats release Epstein estate photo showing Andrew
SHARE

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

Democrats from the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform released another batch of photos from Jeffrey Epstein’s estate Friday, one of which included Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor.

“Oversight Dems received 95,000 new photos from Jeffrey Epstein’s estate. These disturbing images raise even more questions about Epstein and his relationships with some of the most powerful men in the world. Time to end this White House cover-up. Release the files!” Oversight Dems said Friday on X.

Also included in the photos are other prominent figures, including Donald Trump, Bill Clinton and Woody Allen.

WHITE HOUSE SLAMS HOUSE DEMS RELEASING EPSTEIN PHOTOS SHOWING TRUMP, CLINTON, WOODY ALLEN

Many of the photos have already circulated to the public. The photo of Andrew was taken at the Malaria Summit in London in April 2018. In the original photo found on Getty Images, King Charles, Prince of Wales at the time, appears with Bill Gates and Andrew. In the photo released by the committee, King Charles was cropped out.

King Charles, Prince Andrew, and Bill Gates talk in a group at the Malaria Summit in Northumberland Avenue on April 18, 2018, in London, England

People reports that the House Oversight Committee told the outlet the photo “arrived that way from the estate.”

Also notably missing in the picture was Epstein. However, according to People, the evidence also included a screenshot of an email Epstein sent in March 2011 to someone listed as “The Duke,” believed to be Andrew, who was then the Duke of York.

Prince Andrew looking disressed in a dark suit and tie in front of a church.

“you ok? these stories are complete ant utter fantasy,” Epstein wrote. “I don’t know and have never met Al gore. CLinton was never on the island.. the telephone book is not mine. it was stolen by my houseman who is curreently in prison for doing so.”

In response to the photos the House Oversight Committee released, White House spokesperson Abigail Jackson accused Democrats of “selectively releasing cherry-picked photos with random redactions to try and create a false narrative.”

“Here’s the reality: Democrats like Stacey Plaskett and Hakeem Jeffries were soliciting money and meetings from Epstein AFTER he was a convicted sex offender,” Jackson added. 

“The Democrat hoax against President Trump has been repeatedly debunked, and the Trump administration has done more for Epstein’s victims than Democrats ever have by repeatedly calling for transparency, releasing thousands of pages of documents and calling for further investigations into Epstein’s Democrat friends.”

House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., previously has fired back at accusations he may have had dinner with Jeffrey Epstein or solicited donations from the disgraced financier. A House GOP effort to censure Plaskett also failed in mid-November.

A White House official also told Fox News Digital Friday that the photos chosen by the House Democrats were selectively chosen with random redactions for political purposes, adding that none of the documents released showed wrongdoing on Trump’s part.

LIKE WHAT YOU’RE READING? CLICK HERE FOR MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

Donald Trump

The release of the photos comes as Andrew made his first public outing since being stripped of his royal title, attending daughter Princess Beatrice’s younger daughter’s christening.

Representatives for Buckingham Palace, Andrew, Clinton, Gates and Allen did not respond Friday to requests for comment from Fox News Digital.

Fox News Digital’s Greg Norman and The Associated Press contributed to this report

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

NFL news: Eagles’ Jalen Hurts on when he wanted to quit football

Joe Rogan defends Kimmel amid backlash over Melania Trump joke

Florida thug allegedly stabs his grandmother 11 times on Mother’s Day — after being asked to help carry in groceries

Homeowners’ associations weren’t supposed to replace civilization

AI will ‘do disturbing things to gain power’: Experts are sounding the alarm

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article Court Documents Reveal ‘Somali Pirates Were Living Like Mike Tyson’ On Taxpayer Money [WATCH] Court Documents Reveal ‘Somali Pirates Were Living Like Mike Tyson’ On Taxpayer Money [WATCH]
Next Article Atlanta homeowner shoots 2 juveniles who were taking packages from his porch, police say Atlanta homeowner shoots 2 juveniles who were taking packages from his porch, police say
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

Code Broken at Last and Far-Right’s Secret Weapon Revealed: Babes
Code Broken at Last and Far-Right’s Secret Weapon Revealed: Babes
Politics
VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez tells New Yorkers to take on the South — then makes humiliating mistake
VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez tells New Yorkers to take on the South — then makes humiliating mistake
News
Dana White says gnats at Trump’s White House Rose Garden dinner raised concerns for outdoor UFC events
Dana White says gnats at Trump’s White House Rose Garden dinner raised concerns for outdoor UFC events
News
Give It Up, NBC
Give It Up, NBC
Politics
ACTIVE SHOOTER reported at Islamic center in California
ACTIVE SHOOTER reported at Islamic center in California
News
Maduro ally deported to US, faces charges in Venezuela oil, food scheme
Maduro ally deported to US, faces charges in Venezuela oil, food scheme
News
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?