By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: ‘Invasion of savages’: Spain’s anti-migrant party excoriates underage sexual assaults at Ceuta camps
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > News > ‘Invasion of savages’: Spain’s anti-migrant party excoriates underage sexual assaults at Ceuta camps
News

‘Invasion of savages’: Spain’s anti-migrant party excoriates underage sexual assaults at Ceuta camps

Jim Taft
Last updated: August 20, 2026 10:47 pm
By Jim Taft 15 Min Read
Share
‘Invasion of savages’: Spain’s anti-migrant party excoriates underage sexual assaults at Ceuta camps
SHARE

Spanish officials are dismantling some makeshift camps at the Ceuta province in northern Africa after a number of underage sexual assaults were reported.

The alleged female victims included residents of northern Morocco, which borders the small province overrun by an estimated 72,000 migrants in late July.

‘It is an invasion of savages whose misogynist culture the government wants to spread throughout Spain.’

At least 15 sexual assaults have been reported in the encampments, most of which involved underage victims, according to a Reuters report. One girl reported being raped and forced to sell drugs, while another claimed she was indecently touched.

In both of those cases, the accused men were jailed.

In a third case, an alleged assailant was deported by a judge after an adult women claimed he had indecently assaulted her.

Though most of the illegal immigrants had been expelled, between 5,000 and 8,000 remained in wooded areas and the beaches of the Spanish province.

Officials are transferring 500 young migrant women from the camps to the mainland to process their claims and prevent further abuse.

In a statement to the Cuatro television channel, a spokesperson for the anti-migrant party in Spain lambasted the abuse.

“There have been 15 sexual assaults. It is an invasion of savages whose misogynist culture the government wants to spread throughout Spain.”

Video showed hundreds of migrants being evicted from the beach encampments by Spanish police.

RELATED: MASSIVE PROTEST against migrants OVERRUNNING Spanish province: ‘Ceuta won’t give up!’

Reuters spoke to one 28-year-old woman who said she was from the Moroccan city of Taza and had set up a makeshift ⁠camp with cardboard boxes near a police station.

“It’s really bad,” said Wafae Atid. “A lot of guys are trying to attack the girls every night, sometimes just when you go to the toilet. They follow you.”

She added, “It’s different nationalities, Africans, Arabs.”

Other European countries have threatened to suspend their immigration agreements with Spain to prevent the easy migration of those who overran Ceuta to the rest of the region.

Authorities have previously said that dozens of illegal migrants died trying to reach the Spanish province.

Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!



Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

This might be the most insane liberal white woman EVER

Person in custody linked to 2 missing USF doctoral students in Tampa

Morgan Wallen forgave Nate Smith for throwing drink at him on tour

VIDEO: Pro-abortion advocate gets dismantled by ONE simple question from Republican

The file ‘The Drama’ Gets Commentary from Gun Control Advocates and Shooting ‘Experts’

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article West Virginia voters at county fair focus on data centers, local control West Virginia voters at county fair focus on data centers, local control
Next Article Jason Arday and Jesus the Vulnerable God Jason Arday and Jesus the Vulnerable God
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

Berkeley Math Teacher: UC Schools Are Admitting Students Who Can’t Do Math
Berkeley Math Teacher: UC Schools Are Admitting Students Who Can’t Do Math
Politics
NY woman who allegedly thanked Allah for 9/11 schemed to BOMB state Capitol — and aimed to ATTACK White House
NY woman who allegedly thanked Allah for 9/11 schemed to BOMB state Capitol — and aimed to ATTACK White House
News
David Axelrod says Jon Ossoff’s Natalie Harp remarks were ‘gratuitous’
David Axelrod says Jon Ossoff’s Natalie Harp remarks were ‘gratuitous’
News
Jason Arday and Jesus the Vulnerable God
Jason Arday and Jesus the Vulnerable God
Politics
West Virginia voters at county fair focus on data centers, local control
West Virginia voters at county fair focus on data centers, local control
News
The Truth About Shooting Big Bears with Small Cartridges
The Truth About Shooting Big Bears with Small Cartridges
Guns
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?