By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: Iran plans Strait of Hormuz military exercises amid Trump warning
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > News > Iran plans Strait of Hormuz military exercises amid Trump warning
News

Iran plans Strait of Hormuz military exercises amid Trump warning

Jim Taft
Last updated: January 29, 2026 7:53 pm
By Jim Taft 3 Min Read
Share
Iran plans Strait of Hormuz military exercises amid Trump warning
SHARE

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

Iran will conduct live-fire military drills next week in the Strait of Hormuz after President Donald Trump announced a U.S. armada was on its way to the region amid escalating tensions with Tehran.

The exercises will be carried out by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps’ naval forces, Iranian state media reported Thursday. 

The announcement came one day after Trump said a large naval force, led by the USS Abraham Lincoln carrier strike group, was heading toward Iran.

In a statement posted to Truth Social, the president warned Tehran to quickly return to negotiations over its nuclear program, saying the fleet was prepared to act with “speed and violence” if necessary.

US OPENS NEW AIR DEFENSE OPERATIONS CELL AT QATAR BASE THAT IRAN TARGETED IN RETALIATORY ATTACK

“Time is running out, it is truly of the essence! As I told Iran once before, MAKE A DEAL! They didn’t, and there was ‘Operation Midnight Hammer,’ a major destruction of Iran,” he wrote. “The next attack will be far worse! Don’t make that happen again.”

The U.S. struck Iran’s Fordow, Natanz and Isfahan nuclear sites in June using B-2 bombers and Tomahawk missiles.

The bombers flew for 37 hours non-stop from Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri to drop 12 GBU-57 Massive Ordnance Penetrators on Fordow and two on Natanz.

TOP IRANIAN GENERAL THREATENS TO ‘CUT OFF’ TRUMP’S HAND OVER POTENTIAL MILITARY STRIKES

Uniformed naval personnel stand on the deck of a military vessel during a parade.

More than two dozen cruise missiles were also launched at Isfahan from a U.S. submarine.

Trump is weighing military action against Tehran, as U.S. assets move into the region amid international scrutiny over a crackdown by the Islamic regime that has killed thousands of anti-government protesters.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP

Iran warned last week that it would respond “with everything we have” to any new U.S. military attack, accusing Washington and its allies of exploiting recent unrest to push the region toward a wider war.

“As Iranians grieve their loved ones and rebuild what has been destroyed, another threat looms: the final failure of diplomacy. Unlike the restraint Iran showed in June 2025, our powerful armed forces have no qualms about firing back with everything we have if we come under renewed attack,” Iran’s foreign minister Abbas Araghchi said,.

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

NYC Mayor Adams signs executive orders against antisemitism and BDS

New Jersey Man’s Guns Returned After Lawsuit Filed Over Their Confiscation

Anthropic says its own new model is too dangerous for the public — but not these Big Tech companies

Amazon’s Big Spring Sale ends tomorrow: Get up to 88% off Apple, DeWalt and more while you can

Supreme Court guts Voting Rights Act in Louisiana redistricting ruling

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article ‘Innocent Nurse’ Was Actually Hunting ICE Agents [WATCH] ‘Innocent Nurse’ Was Actually Hunting ICE Agents [WATCH]
Next Article Gregory Bovino sends strong message to immigration officers from Mount Rushmore: ‘I support you, and I salute you’ Gregory Bovino sends strong message to immigration officers from Mount Rushmore: ‘I support you, and I salute you’
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

Foreigners who hate each other, disrespect women are creating serious problems for the Canadian military
Foreigners who hate each other, disrespect women are creating serious problems for the Canadian military
News
Stephen Colbert, CBS and the collapse of late-night TV politics
Stephen Colbert, CBS and the collapse of late-night TV politics
News
Top scammer of ‘Feeding Our Future’ fraud in Minnesota NAILED with painful sentence
Top scammer of ‘Feeding Our Future’ fraud in Minnesota NAILED with painful sentence
News
Rep. Tom Kean Jr. says he’ll return to Congress in weeks after absence
Rep. Tom Kean Jr. says he’ll return to Congress in weeks after absence
News
Nithya Raman Was Today Years Old When She Learned About the LA Fires and Pathetic City Response
Nithya Raman Was Today Years Old When She Learned About the LA Fires and Pathetic City Response
Politics
EXCLUSIVE: NY Democrat Backed Expunging Records Of Violent Felons — Now His District Living With Fallout
EXCLUSIVE: NY Democrat Backed Expunging Records Of Violent Felons — Now His District Living With Fallout
Politics
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?