By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: NIGHTMARE as 3-year-old winds up in crocodile pit — suspect is already back on the street
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > News > NIGHTMARE as 3-year-old winds up in crocodile pit — suspect is already back on the street
News

NIGHTMARE as 3-year-old winds up in crocodile pit — suspect is already back on the street

Jim Taft
Last updated: June 20, 2026 2:29 pm
By Jim Taft 15 Min Read
Share
NIGHTMARE as 3-year-old winds up in crocodile pit — suspect is already back on the street
SHARE

A man suspected of attempted murder is already back out on the street in the United Kingdom even though he may have caused a toddler to end up in the crocodile enclosure at a zoo.

On Thursday at Johnsons of Old Hurst zoo, located about 80 miles north of London, a 3-year-old boy somehow ended up in the crocodile enclosure. How exactly he got there remains unclear, but it does not appear to have been an accident.

The man ‘was assessed as not being fit for interview.’

A New York Times headline about the incident said a “man forced” the boy into the crocodile enclosure, though the article noted that “it was not immediately clear whether the boy was thrown” into it.

The BBC reported that at least one crocodile attacked the boy during the harrowing incident and that police have said the crocodiles have not been removed or put down.

Zoo staff rescued the boy, who received medical attention on site before he was transported to the hospital. In a news release Friday morning, the Cambridgeshire Constabulary said he suffered “serious injuries” and that he is in “critical but stable condition.”

Within hours of the incident, a “30-year-old man from Norfolk” had been arrested for attempted murder, a news release from the constabulary indicated.

He was not in custody for long.

In the Friday morning news release update, the constabulary confirmed that the “30-year-old man” had been released on bail until September 18. The news release said the man “was assessed as not being fit for interview.”

The BBC said that individuals in Britain can be deemed unfit for interview on account of their “physical or mental state.”

RELATED: UK officials’ worst fear about horrific near-beheading by African suspect: Racist backlash

GB News reported Friday that the suspect has “learning difficulties” and that he was accompanied by a “carer when the boy was thrown into the enclosure.”

The constabulary confirmed that the man and the boy do not know one another.

“Our enquiries are ongoing as we continue to understand the circumstances surrounding this distressing incident,” said a statement from Det. Insp. Verity McCann.

“Our thoughts remain with the boy, and his family and specialist officers continue to support them through this difficult time.”

The constabulary did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Blaze News.

In a statement posted to social media on Thursday, Johnsons of Old Hurst said:

Our thoughts and prayers are with the boy and his family following the incident that occurred today.

Out of respect to the family, our Tropical House will remain closed until further notice. … The rest of the site will remain open as normal.

Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!



Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Trump drops historic announcement for midterm elections

Florida girl returns to beach after shark attack nearly severed her hand

ASU unveils trendy new major — it’s already attracting major hate

New bodycam video shows sheriff’s deputies fatally shooting knife-wielding male who authorities say stabbed deputy

Scottie Scheffler addresses growing rivalry between Rory McIlroy, Bryson DeChambeau after The Open

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article Trump softens stance on Iran missiles after Operation Epic Fury strikes Trump softens stance on Iran missiles after Operation Epic Fury strikes
Next Article ‘I Want All Those Black Men to Stand in Our House’ [WATCH] ‘I Want All Those Black Men to Stand in Our House’ [WATCH]
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

Nobody dies any more. They get ‘got.’
Nobody dies any more. They get ‘got.’
News
Chinese humanoid robot breaks Usain Bolt’s 100m record at 9.39 seconds
Chinese humanoid robot breaks Usain Bolt’s 100m record at 9.39 seconds
News
AOC Is Unfit the Lead the Nation
AOC Is Unfit the Lead the Nation
Politics
Josh Howerton tells Shawn Ryan how Satan’s brazenness is backfiring
Josh Howerton tells Shawn Ryan how Satan’s brazenness is backfiring
News
WNBA has ‘no idea what they’re about to face,’ Enes Kanter Freedom says as league takes on trans athlete issue
WNBA has ‘no idea what they’re about to face,’ Enes Kanter Freedom says as league takes on trans athlete issue
News
[Gun Control] The Left’s Attacks on Brandon Herrera Are Getting Dumber
[Gun Control] The Left’s Attacks on Brandon Herrera Are Getting Dumber
News
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?