By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: Spain says 25,000 migrants have been expelled from tiny Ceuta territory — with at least 34 DEATHS
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > News > Spain says 25,000 migrants have been expelled from tiny Ceuta territory — with at least 34 DEATHS
News

Spain says 25,000 migrants have been expelled from tiny Ceuta territory — with at least 34 DEATHS

Jim Taft
Last updated: July 31, 2026 11:07 pm
By Jim Taft 16 Min Read
Share
Spain says 25,000 migrants have been expelled from tiny Ceuta territory — with at least 34 DEATHS
SHARE

Spanish authorities say at least 34 people have died during the sudden and startling invasion of the tiny Spanish territory of Ceuta in Morocco.

Reports initially said thousands of people were overrunning the small province in northern Africa, but authorities have since said that the invasion grew to tens of thousands of migrants.

‘Ceuta is a Spanish city, and what happened yesterday deserves our full reproach, our condemnation at the strongest possible level of rejection, condemnation and consideration as deplorable.’

Spain’s Ministry of the Interior said about 25,000 migrants had been expelled from Ceuta back to Morocco and 150 migrants were being removed per minute.

Ceuta’s president, Juan Jesús Vivas, said about 60,000 migrants had overrun the province and also reported the official number of those dead so far.

He went on to call the situation “absolutely unsustainable” and criticized the government’s response as action “taken too late and insufficiently.”

Despite the claims of the interior ministry, some videos on social media apparently show the migrants continuing to stream in while troops look on.

Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez referred to the invasion as an “attack” on his country and “a violation of Spain’s territorial integrity” at a news conference Friday.

“Ceuta is a Spanish city, and what happened yesterday deserves our full reproach, our condemnation at the strongest possible level of rejection, condemnation and consideration as deplorable.”

RELATED: Mamdani vows to protect migrants in apparent DEFIANCE of Supreme Court ruling on TPS

Adri Salido/Getty Images

Some suspect that the invasion was sparked by a Spanish Supreme Court decision which found that migrants crossing by land could be expelled without due process, but those who entered the country by sea required documentation before they were deported.

The U.S. State Dept. also issued a statement decrying the illegal crossings into Spain.

“The United States stands with the people of Spain, and all Europeans, against this egregious violation of their sovereignty and human rights,” the statement read.

“This unacceptable incident is the direct result of the Spanish Government’s deliberate efforts to enable and facilitate mass illegal migration into Europe,” the agency added. “We are considering actions to defend Americans at home and abroad from this threat and stand ready to assist other European allies considering similar options.”

RELATED: ‘Absolute chaos’: THOUSANDS of migrants OVERRUN border into Spain from Morocco — at least 9 people dead

France 24 reported that most of the migrants were Moroccan and were seeking jobs in Europe. Migrants told them it took up to four hours to swim into Ceuta from Morocco.

A local workers’ association leader told CBS News it had become a major humanitarian crisis with thousands of migrants, including unaccompanied children, sleeping in parks and on the sidewalks.

Sánchez accused “human trafficking mafias” of exploiting the ruling by the Supreme Court.

“This demands one of the strongest condemnations, particularly of the human trafficking mafias that deceive many young people, many of whom find death, whether in the ocean or at this border,” he added.

Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!



Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Mamdani seemingly begins his ‘defund the police’ reign by nixing officer increase

Big Ten, SEC, ACC, Big 12 back Trump’s college sports executive order

‘Time to sue this liar’: Elon Musk bristles at Democrat’s accusations of DOGE child deaths

Maine poised to be first state to pause large data center approvals

The Pathway Forward for Constitutional Carry

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article Pro Bowl offensive lineman Andrus Peat announces retirement from NFL at age 32 Pro Bowl offensive lineman Andrus Peat announces retirement from NFL at age 32
Next Article Why the Father of a Georgia School Shooter Was Sentenced to 15 Years in Prison Why the Father of a Georgia School Shooter Was Sentenced to 15 Years in Prison
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

Texas AG Ken Paxton sends message to WNBA amid ‘concerns’ over treatment of Sophie Cunningham supporters
Texas AG Ken Paxton sends message to WNBA amid ‘concerns’ over treatment of Sophie Cunningham supporters
News
Pastor Unloads on Dearborn Council as Sharia Tensions Explode [WATCH]
Pastor Unloads on Dearborn Council as Sharia Tensions Explode [WATCH]
Politics
Never, Ever Say ‘It Can’t Get Worse, Can It?’
Never, Ever Say ‘It Can’t Get Worse, Can It?’
Politics
RFK Jr. roasts CNN over fact-check that’d have you toss out a carton after using 1 egg
RFK Jr. roasts CNN over fact-check that’d have you toss out a carton after using 1 egg
News
AOC endorses Markey as incumbent faces primary challenge from Moulton
AOC endorses Markey as incumbent faces primary challenge from Moulton
News
Prince Harry, Meghan Reportedly ‘Self Deporting’ Back to U.K. Amid Disillusionment with Trump [WATCH]
Prince Harry, Meghan Reportedly ‘Self Deporting’ Back to U.K. Amid Disillusionment with Trump [WATCH]
Politics
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?