By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: State Department launches urgent push to evacuate Americans from Middle East
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > News > State Department launches urgent push to evacuate Americans from Middle East
News

State Department launches urgent push to evacuate Americans from Middle East

Jim Taft
Last updated: March 5, 2026 10:29 pm
By Jim Taft 12 Min Read
Share
State Department launches urgent push to evacuate Americans from Middle East
SHARE

While the situation in the Middle East has remained volatile since the commencement of Operations Epic Fury and Roaring Lion on Saturday, the United States has been working overtime to support Americans attempting to evacuate Israel and the surrounding regions.

As military operations against Iran enter their sixth day, the State Department and related agencies have provided updated guidance for U.S. citizens seeking to depart the region.

‘Since February 28, the Department has facilitated the safe return of over 20,000 American citizens from the Middle East, approximately 8,500 arrivals yesterday.’

U.S. Ambassador to Israel Mike Huckabee previously offered “fairly limited” options for Americans attempting to evacuate the region, including a bus service to Taba, Egypt, where travelers could attempt to catch an outgoing flight or continue to the airport in Cairo, Egypt. The bus service is still operational, according to a Thursday update from U.S. Embassy Jerusalem.

RELATED: Only one Democrat joins GOP as Senate rejects effort to halt Trump’s Iran strikes

Photo by Alexi J. Rosenfeld/Getty Images

The service was initially offered by the Israeli Ministry of Tourism. Per the Thursday update, U.S. Embassy Jerusalem “has started offering” the same bus service to Taba.

The update also announced that Ben Gurion Airport reopened Thursday for “limited inbound flights” to Tel Aviv.

“We have no information yet on when outbound flights may become available,” the embassy’s security alert said.

There have been, however, some outbound flights for Americans facilitated by the Department of State.

According to a State Department media note released on Wednesday, “a Department of State charter flight of American citizens departed the Middle East in route to the United States as part of our ongoing efforts to assist Americans’ return home. Additional flights will be surged across the region.”

The note added that American citizens in UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Israel are encouraged to fill out and submit a crisis intake form or contact the department’s 24/7 task force.

A State Department spokesperson told Blaze News Thursday, “Since February 28, the Department has facilitated the safe return of over 20,000 American citizens from the Middle East, approximately 8,500 arrivals yesterday. Thousands more have successfully transitioned to safe havens in Europe and Asia or remain in active transit.”

The spokesperson added that the State Department’s 24/7 task force has “assisted nearly 10,000 Americans abroad, including offering security guidance and travel assistance.”

Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!



Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Mike Lee reveals the real victims of Somali fraud: ‘It is not the rich people who suffer’

James Talarico’s false gospel of consent

American farmers struggle with China trade and bankruptcies thanks to high costs

Anti-Gun Lawmakers Drop the Mask in Rhode Island

Curling controversy engulfs the Olympics

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article Iranian fans support Trump as women’s team sings anthem at Asian Cup Iranian fans support Trump as women’s team sings anthem at Asian Cup
Next Article Bill To Return Gun Purchase Rights to Adults Under 21 Stalls in ‘Gunshine State’ Senate Bill To Return Gun Purchase Rights to Adults Under 21 Stalls in ‘Gunshine State’ Senate
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

Spencer Pratt is showing conservatives how it’s done
Spencer Pratt is showing conservatives how it’s done
News
Bubba Wallace ‘seeing red’ after being wrecked, female driver rage-quits and cries & NASCAR missed the mark
Bubba Wallace ‘seeing red’ after being wrecked, female driver rage-quits and cries & NASCAR missed the mark
News
Ilhan Omar Accused of Knowing About Massive 0 Million COVID Fraud Scandal
Ilhan Omar Accused of Knowing About Massive $250 Million COVID Fraud Scandal
Politics
President Trump Warns Iran Is Racing Toward Point of No Return [WATCH]
President Trump Warns Iran Is Racing Toward Point of No Return [WATCH]
Politics
Hmmm: IRGC Submits New Proposal After Trump Warns ‘Clock Is Ticking’
Hmmm: IRGC Submits New Proposal After Trump Warns ‘Clock Is Ticking’
Politics
Rental car place ‘lose’ your reservation? Next time take the bus
Rental car place ‘lose’ your reservation? Next time take the bus
News
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?