By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: Trump speaks with Netanyahu after joint US-Israel strikes on Iran
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > News > Trump speaks with Netanyahu after joint US-Israel strikes on Iran
News

Trump speaks with Netanyahu after joint US-Israel strikes on Iran

Jim Taft
Last updated: February 28, 2026 5:13 pm
By Jim Taft 4 Min Read
Share
Trump speaks with Netanyahu after joint US-Israel strikes on Iran
SHARE

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

President Donald Trump spoke with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Saturday, after launching joint attacks on Iran, White House press secretary Karoline Leavitt said Saturday morning. 

“President Trump monitored the situation overnight at Mar a Lago alongside members of his national security team,” Leavitt posted to X on Saturday. “The President spoke with Prime Minister Netanyahu by phone.” 

Trump announced in a Truth Social video message at 2:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time that the strikes had been launched, and addressed the Iranian people directly, telling them to “seize control of (their) destiny.” 

Leavitt continued on X that Secretary of State Marco Rubio provided congressional notification to the “Gang of Eight,” which is a bipartisan group of top congressional intelligence leaders, and that administration security leader continue to monitor the situation. 

IRAN FIRES MISSILES AT US BASES ACROSS MIDDLE EAST AFTER AMERICAN STRIKES ON NUCLEAR, IRGC SITES

“Prior to the attacks, Secretary Rubio called all members of the gang of eight to provide congressional notification, and he was able to reach and brief seven of the eight members. The President and his national security team will continue to closely monitor the situation throughout the day.

Gang of Eight Democrats have rebuked the operation, including Rep. Jim Himes, D-Conn., who serves as the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee. 

map showing Iran's regional strikes

“Everything I have heard from the administration before and after these strikes on Iran confirms this is a war of choice with no strategic endgame,” Himes wrote in a statement. “As I expressed to Secretary Rubio when he briefed the Gang of Eight, military action in this region almost never ends well for the United States, and conflict with Iran can easily spiral and escalate in ways we cannot anticipate. It does not appear that Donald Trump has learned the lessons of history.” 

GOP REP MASSIE JOINS DEMOCRATS IN OPPOSITION TO US IRAN STRIKES

Tensions have been flaring with Iran for months. The U.S. launched a series of strikes on that nation’s nuclear program in June, before returning to the table for negotiations over the program. 

In the lead-up to Saturday’s strikes, Trump had warned that the regime needed to fully dismantle its nuclear infrastructure or face consequences.

Netanyahu on phone with Trump

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP 

Trump celebrated in his video message early Saturday morning directed at Iranians that the “hour of your freedom is at hand.”

“Stay sheltered. Don’t leave your home. It’s very dangerous outside. Bombs will be dropping everywhere. When we are finished, take over your government. It will be yours to take,” Trump said. “This will be, probably, your only chance for generations. For many years, you have asked for America’s help, but you never got it. No President was willing to do what I am willing to do tonight. Now you have a President who is giving you what you want.”

Related Article

JONATHAN TURLEY: Trump strikes Iran — precedent and history are on his side

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Democratic mayor installs ‘anti-ICE’ signs all over Los Angeles — Trump administration issues MOCKING response

USCIS halts asylum decisions after Afghan national accused of shooting National Guard members

Skeletal remains identified as Jacob Lyon 9 years after disappearance in Florida

Former CISA chief accuses Iran of using AI to create false war narratives

How to bake your own bread — no gadgets, recipes, or kneading required

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article Democrats Tap ‘Wet A** Pu**y’ Rapper Cardi B to Sell Jasmine Crockett to Texans [WATCH] Democrats Tap ‘Wet A** Pu**y’ Rapper Cardi B to Sell Jasmine Crockett to Texans [WATCH]
Next Article Can ‘innocent’ trends open demonic doors? Youth camper’s ‘Bloody Mary’ trauma haunts him years later Can ‘innocent’ trends open demonic doors? Youth camper’s ‘Bloody Mary’ trauma haunts him years later
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

Woke City Council Votes to Ignore Gunfire to Avoid ‘Overpolicing’ in Massachusetts Sanctuary City
Woke City Council Votes to Ignore Gunfire to Avoid ‘Overpolicing’ in Massachusetts Sanctuary City
Politics
Seattle’s Socialist Mayor is Slowly Learning From Her Own Mistakes
Seattle’s Socialist Mayor is Slowly Learning From Her Own Mistakes
Politics
Trump’s Plan To Build Tallest Monumental Arch In The World Is Moving Forward
Trump’s Plan To Build Tallest Monumental Arch In The World Is Moving Forward
Politics
Austin Shooting Suspect Dispells Gun Control Myths
Austin Shooting Suspect Dispells Gun Control Myths
News
Mamdani gives ‘Mangionistas’ press passes after the fangirls celebrate CEO killing: ‘His children are better off without him’
Mamdani gives ‘Mangionistas’ press passes after the fangirls celebrate CEO killing: ‘His children are better off without him’
News
‘Supergirl’ star Milly Alcock fires back at anonymous online critics of film
‘Supergirl’ star Milly Alcock fires back at anonymous online critics of film
News
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?