Former Feeding Our Future Executive Director Aimee Bock was sentenced Thursday to 41.5 years in prison for her role in the Minnesota pandemic fraud scandal, the longest sentence handed down so far among the defendants convicted in the case, as reported by Breitbart.
Bock, 45, was accused of being at the center of a scheme to steal nearly $250 million in pandemic-era federal funds intended to pay for meals for children. The case, involving the nonprofit Feeding Our Future, has been described as the nation’s largest pandemic fraud case.
The scandal placed the administration of Gov. Tim Walz, D-Minn., under scrutiny because the fraud occurred through statewide programs under his leadership.
Here’s What They’re Not Telling You About Your Retirement
In addition to the prison sentence, Bock was ordered to repay $243 million to the federal government, according to the Star Tribune.
After sentencing, Bock addressed Judge Nancy Brasel and said, “I don’t have the words to express just how horrible I feel. I know I’m responsible,” the Star Tribune reported.
Brasel said Bock perjured herself at trial and described the scope of the fraud while addressing her role in the case.
“This is a vortex of fraud, and you were at the epicenter,” Brasel said.
This Could Be the Most Important Video Gun Owners Watch All Year
Federal prosecutors had requested a 50-year prison sentence for Bock. Her attorney requested three years, arguing that Bock was not aware of the fraud and was being blamed for it, according to the report.
Bock is among nearly 80 people charged in connection with the Feeding Our Future fraud scandal. More than 60 people have either been convicted or pleaded guilty so far.
The Department of Justice called Bock the “mastermind” behind the scheme in a 2025 statement after her conviction.
BREAKING: DOJ announces 15 new indictments in their Minnesota fraud federal investigation, saying they uncovered $90 million in fraud in seven different state managed Medicaid programs that were being used as “personal piggy banks” by the fraudsters. “It’s shocking”, DOJ says.
— Bill Melugin (@BillMelugin_) May 21, 2026
According to the DOJ, Bock created dozens of shell companies and enrolled them in a federal food program to launder money obtained through false claims.
The DOJ also said employees were bribed and received kickbacks for joining the scheme, often through payments labeled as “consulting fees.”
Then-Acting U.S. Attorney Lisa D. Kirkpatrick said after Bock’s conviction that the defendants falsely claimed to have served tens of millions of meals in order to obtain federal money.
“The defendants falsely claimed to have served 91 million meals, for which they fraudulently received nearly $250 million in federal funds. That money did not go to feed kids. Instead, it was used to fund their lavish lifestyles. Today’s verdict sends a message to the community that fraud against the government will not be tolerated,” Kirkpatrick said at the time.
The sentence marks the latest development in a case that has drawn national attention because of the scale of the fraud and the number of people charged.
Federal authorities have said the scheme involved fraudulent claims for meals that were never served, with money diverted away from the child nutrition program.
The Feeding Our Future case has continued to raise questions in Minnesota about oversight of taxpayer-funded programs during the pandemic.
Bock’s sentence is now the longest prison term issued in the case among the dozens of defendants found guilty or who entered guilty pleas.
Warning: Account balances and purchasing power no longer tell the same story. Know in 2 minutes if your retirement is working for you.
Read the full article here


