By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: Prince Harry, Meghan Reportedly ‘Self Deporting’ Back to U.K. Amid Disillusionment with Trump [WATCH]
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > Politics > Prince Harry, Meghan Reportedly ‘Self Deporting’ Back to U.K. Amid Disillusionment with Trump [WATCH]
Politics

Prince Harry, Meghan Reportedly ‘Self Deporting’ Back to U.K. Amid Disillusionment with Trump [WATCH]

Jim Taft
Last updated: August 21, 2026 1:11 pm
By Jim Taft 6 Min Read
Share
Prince Harry, Meghan Reportedly ‘Self Deporting’ Back to U.K. Amid Disillusionment with Trump [WATCH]
SHARE

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are reportedly preparing to move back to the United Kingdom after spending several years in California. Reports say the decision was driven by their “disillusionment with the current White House.”

The BBC, citing reports from The Telegraph and The Sun, said the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will relocate with their children, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet.

The family is expected to live at a private residence outside London.

Their children will also reportedly be enrolled in a British school come September.

Gold. Upgraded. Buy real gold from $1. Store it in America. Sell it with one click.

King Charles III has been informed about the planned move and reportedly welcomed the news.

Despite the return to the United Kingdom, the couple is not expected to reclaim its previous place within the working royal family.

Fox News reported that the relocation will not alter Harry and Meghan’s existing royal status.

“The move is not expected to change Harry and Meghan’s royal status. They reportedly have no plans to resume duties as working royals and will remain private individuals,” Fox News reported.

This Could Be the Most Important Video Gun Owners Watch All Year

People linked the reported move to the couple’s concerns about the political climate in the United States.

The outlet said Wednesday that the change comes amid Harry and Meghan’s “disillusionment with the current White House.”

The timing also places the decision against the backdrop of the coming midterm elections.

“With the midterm elections fast approaching, concerns about the direction of the U.S. loom large for many,” People said.

Public tension has previously emerged between the Sussexes and President Donald Trump.

WATCH:

In January 2026, Trump said NATO allies “stayed a little back” from the frontlines during the war in Afghanistan.

Harry, who served in combat during the Afghanistan War, responded with a direct statement about his own experience.

“I served there. I made lifelong friends there. And I lost friends there.”

Trump later discussed Meghan during remarks to royal biographer Robert Hardman in May. “Boy, what she’s done to that guy [Harry],” Trump said.

As the couple reportedly plans its return, royal author Simon Vigar suggested that Harry and Meghan could eventually establish a “hybrid version” of royal involvement.

Such an arrangement would allow them to support relatives without formally returning as working royals.

“Harry did think that there was a hybrid version that they could do. And I think, in years to come, there will be a hybrid version. I think he’s right. There has to be a hybrid version of this where people don’t get accused of cashing in but can support their cousins or their brother or whatever,” Vigar said.

Vigar also described the arrangement the Sussexes previously believed might be available to them.

It would have combined their business and private lives with limited periods spent supporting the royal family in the United Kingdom.

“The [Sussexes] thought they could have a hybrid role of having a business life and a private life, while also spending a few months in the U.K. supporting the queen.

Harry believed that was an option, which was whipped away from him,” he added.

Neither Harry nor Meghan has visited the United Kingdom since Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral in 2022.

They left royal duties in 2020 and moved to Montecito, California.

Their relationship with the royal family became estranged as the couple discussed their grievances in public interviews.

Even so, their reported relocation would bring them and their children back to Britain without restoring their former public roles.

Kinsey Schofield, host of YouTube’s Kinsey Schofield Unfiltered, drew a distinction between Harry supporting his relatives privately and representing the monarchy publicly.

She also noted that the monarchy has continued with a reduced group of working royals.

“There’s always room for Harry to support his family privately as a son and brother,” Schofield told Fox News.

“That’s very different from supporting the monarchy publicly as a working royal. The monarchy has successfully adapted to a smaller working team.”

Gold is the oldest answer. SoundMoney makes owning it as easy as the apps you already use.


The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of LifeZette. Contact us for guidelines on submitting your own commentary.

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Why Is Trump Not Restarting War?

Some GOP Senators Say They Want To Hold Vote On Trump’s Iran Deal

Angry About High Prices? Blame Biden and Big Government!

Harry Styles Laughs Off a Wardrobe Malfunction During Final Wembley Performance [WATCH]

Megan Fox Returns to Instagram With a Pants-Free Photo Shoot

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article Feds Seized Eric Swalwell’s Devices, This is What They Could Be Looking For [WATCH] Feds Seized Eric Swalwell’s Devices, This is What They Could Be Looking For [WATCH]
Next Article AOC endorses Markey as incumbent faces primary challenge from Moulton AOC endorses Markey as incumbent faces primary challenge from Moulton
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

AOC endorses Markey as incumbent faces primary challenge from Moulton
AOC endorses Markey as incumbent faces primary challenge from Moulton
News
Feds Seized Eric Swalwell’s Devices, This is What They Could Be Looking For [WATCH]
Feds Seized Eric Swalwell’s Devices, This is What They Could Be Looking For [WATCH]
Politics
Thwarted Terrorist Attack and the Second Amendment
Thwarted Terrorist Attack and the Second Amendment
News
1,000 pounds of METH seized from shipment of detergent from Mexico, CBP says
1,000 pounds of METH seized from shipment of detergent from Mexico, CBP says
News
AEW star Willow Nightingale shares how she’s able to keep her joyful personality going
AEW star Willow Nightingale shares how she’s able to keep her joyful personality going
News
Rob and Michele Reiner’s Children Testified Before Grand Jury That Indicted Their Brother Nick for Murder
Rob and Michele Reiner’s Children Testified Before Grand Jury That Indicted Their Brother Nick for Murder
Politics
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?