By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: Tom Hardy Reportedly Fired From ‘MobLand’ Series After On-Set Turmoil [WATCH]
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > Politics > Tom Hardy Reportedly Fired From ‘MobLand’ Series After On-Set Turmoil [WATCH]
Politics

Tom Hardy Reportedly Fired From ‘MobLand’ Series After On-Set Turmoil [WATCH]

Jim Taft
Last updated: May 23, 2026 11:10 am
By Jim Taft 4 Min Read
Share
Tom Hardy Reportedly Fired From ‘MobLand’ Series After On-Set Turmoil [WATCH]
SHARE

Tom Hardy has reportedly been fired from the Paramount+ series “MobLand” after two seasons, according to multiple reports released Friday, as reported by Page Six.

Sources told Variety that the decision came after on-set issues between Hardy and executive producer Jez Butterworth, as well as tensions with 101 Studios and others involved in the production.

A separate report from Puck News claimed that Hardy, 48, was frequently late to filming during the show’s second season and often gave unsolicited script notes.

Tom Hardy has been fired from #Mobland after Season 2 wrapped production, Variety has confirmed.

Sources say that Hardy was let go from the series following onset issues with executive producer Jez Butterworth, 101 Studios, and others.https://t.co/YTLSppBCZ9 pic.twitter.com/r3aY761YRw— Variety (@Variety) May 22, 2026

The report also alleged he changed dialogue and expressed frustration about the ensemble cast, which features Helen Mirren and Pierce Brosnan.

Here’s What They’re Not Telling You About Your Retirement

According to the publication, Hardy’s alleged conduct nearly led Butterworth to leave the series altogether. The situation reportedly caused Paramount to step in and let Hardy go from the project.

Representatives for Hardy, Butterworth, 101 Studios, and Paramount+ have not yet commented on the situation.

“MobLand,” a crime drama executive produced by Guy Ritchie, stars Hardy as Harry Da Souza, a fixer working within a London crime family.

When the series premiered in the spring of 2025, it broke Paramount+ streaming records, becoming the biggest global series premiere in the platform’s history with 2.2 million global views, according to a press release.

This Could Be the Most Important Video Gun Owners Watch All Year

Season 2 wrapped filming in March, Variety reported, though no premiere date has been announced so far.

In addition to Mirren, 80, and Brosnan, 73, the cast includes Paddy Considine, Joanne Froggatt, Lara Pulver, Anson Boon, Jasmine Jobson, Mandeep Dhillon, and Daniel Betts.

The first season ended dramatically when Hardy’s character was accidentally stabbed in the chest by his on-screen wife, played by Froggatt.

Despite that shocking cliffhanger, Butterworth clarified to The Post in June 2025 that Hardy’s character was not being written out at the time.

“No. We’re not gonna — we love Harry. We love Tom,” Butterworth said firmly, adding that he hoped “MobLand” would continue as long as it “fascinates and delights and stimulates an audience.”

Before joining the project, Hardy shared with Esquire that the show allowed him to explore different sides of his acting range. “It let me flex different muscles,” he explained of his decision to take on the role.

Tom Hardy has reportedly been fired from MOBLAND and will not return for Season 3.

Creators say tensions rose after Hardy was repeatedly late to set, frustrating the production schedule and crew.The situation escalated when he allegedly began offering unsolicited notes and… pic.twitter.com/aa6MAWJbtw— Cine Archives (@cinearchivess) May 22, 2026

With reports now suggesting his unexpected exit, the show’s future dynamic remains uncertain, especially after such a record-breaking debut for Paramount+.

Warning: Account balances and purchasing power no longer tell the same story. Know in 2 minutes if your retirement is working for you.


The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of LifeZette. Contact us for guidelines on submitting your own commentary.



Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

VP Vance Urges Olympians to Represent Country, Not Politics, at Winter Games [WATCH]

Justice Served as Teenagers Who Mowed Down Retired Cop Are Sentenced [WATCH]

What Happens If 10,000 Fraudulent Votes Flipped Georgia? [WATCH]

12 Question Quiz: What ‘Fascist’ ‘Xenophobe’ ‘Tyrant’ Said This?

2 Quietly Run Democratic Senate Races Should Be On Your Midterm Radar

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article Gaming grandmom gets swatted during livestream meant to raise money for cancer bills — and remains defiant Gaming grandmom gets swatted during livestream meant to raise money for cancer bills — and remains defiant
Next Article NJ Dad Faces Bias Intimidation Charges After Heated Viral Clash With Neighbor [WATCH] NJ Dad Faces Bias Intimidation Charges After Heated Viral Clash With Neighbor [WATCH]
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

Gunther chokes out Cody Rhodes after Sami Zayn match on WWE SmackDown
Gunther chokes out Cody Rhodes after Sami Zayn match on WWE SmackDown
News
NJ Dad Faces Bias Intimidation Charges After Heated Viral Clash With Neighbor [WATCH]
NJ Dad Faces Bias Intimidation Charges After Heated Viral Clash With Neighbor [WATCH]
Politics
Gaming grandmom gets swatted during livestream meant to raise money for cancer bills — and remains defiant
Gaming grandmom gets swatted during livestream meant to raise money for cancer bills — and remains defiant
News
Maine Democratic Senate nominee called US Army ‘fat, lazy trash’ on Reddit
Maine Democratic Senate nominee called US Army ‘fat, lazy trash’ on Reddit
News
‘The Indian media is going crazy’: Sara Gonzales calls out its obsession with her H-1B investigations
‘The Indian media is going crazy’: Sara Gonzales calls out its obsession with her H-1B investigations
News
World Cup crowds could bring long lines to iconic KC BBQ spot
World Cup crowds could bring long lines to iconic KC BBQ spot
News
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?