By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: Trump condemns Florida hammer attack, blames Biden for releasing suspect
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > News > Trump condemns Florida hammer attack, blames Biden for releasing suspect
News

Trump condemns Florida hammer attack, blames Biden for releasing suspect

Jim Taft
Last updated: April 10, 2026 3:10 am
By Jim Taft 4 Min Read
Share
Trump condemns Florida hammer attack, blames Biden for releasing suspect
SHARE

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

President Donald Trump on Thursday condemned a violent video allegedly showing a Haitian illegal alien fatally attacking a Florida mother with a hammer last week, blasting the Biden administration for releasing the suspect in 2022.

Rolbert Joachim, 40, is charged with second-degree murder and criminal damage to property after he was caught on camera bludgeoning the mother of two in broad daylight last Friday outside a Fort Myers gas station.

“An Illegal Alien Criminal from Haiti, who was released into our Country by the WORST President in History, Crooked Joe Biden, and the Radical Democrats in Congress, just beat an innocent woman to death with a hammer at a gas station in Florida,” Trump wrote in a Truth Social post. “The video of her brutal slaying is one of the most vicious things you will ever see.

“This one killing should be enough for these Radical Judges to STOP impeding my Administration’s Immigration Policies, and allow us to END THIS SCAM ONCE AND FOR ALL,” he added. 

DAYLIGHT HAMMER ATTACK SUSPECT IS ILLEGAL ALIEN RELEASED UNDER BIDEN POLICIES: DHS

Joachim first entered the U.S. in August 2022, and was released into the country under former President Joe Biden, according to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

A federal judge later issued a final order of removal against Joachim, but he was granted Temporary Protected Status, which Trump has described as “a massively abused and fraudulent program.” He has also blamed what he called “radical liberal district court judges” for blocking efforts by his administration to end it.

While a federal judge issued a final order of removal against him, Joachim was reportedly granted Temporary Protected Status, a program Trump called “massively abused and fraudulent” and difficult to eliminate due to Democratic support.

The suspect then remained in the country after his status expired in 2024.

SUSPECT IN FATAL NEW JERSEY HIT-AND-RUN CRASH IS ILLEGAL ALIEN, FUGITIVE: DHS

Rolbert Joachim mugshot.

Trump further said Democrats are turning the United States into what he called a “dumping ground,” flooded with tens of millions of unvetted and “mentally insane” individuals.

“To my fellow Republicans, and frankly all Common Sense Americans, NEVER FORGET that Joe Biden and the Democrat Party turned the United States of America into a dumping ground, allowing Tens of MILLIONS of Criminals, Lunatics, and the Mentally Insane from all over the World to pour into our Country, totally unvetted and unchecked through our wide Open Borders,” he said. 

“As I’ve said all along, if you import the Third World, you become the Third World, and that is what happened over the four years of Democrat Control.”

Rolbert Joachim is allegedly pictured in surveillance footage.

In the attack, the female victim was reportedly a store clerk at the gas station.

According to the footage, she was repeatedly struck in the head with a hammer after confronting the suspect for smashing her car window.

Rolbert Joachim being arrested after allegedly killing a Florida mother with a hammer.

Trump urged prayers for the victim, who was the mother of two teenage daughters, according to a report from local outlet Gulf Coast News.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP

“Please say a prayer for this innocent woman’s family. We will ensure quick and severe JUSTICE is served in this case!” Trump said. 

Fox News’ Alexandra Koch and Bill Melugin contributed to this report. 

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Dwayne Johnson brags about ‘masculine’ Met Gala skirt, cites ‘Polynesian culture’

Minnesota battles ‘ghost students’ siphoning taxpayer dollars from financial aid programs

Oklahoma teenager allegedly stabbed brother to death over video game

Trump blasts allies over reluctance to join Iran conflict: ‘WE DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANYONE!’

DHS slams Newsom over illegal alien accused in death of 11-year-old boy on Thanksgiving

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article Extensive ‘No Kings’ Protest in St. Paul Minnesota Exposed [WATCH] Extensive ‘No Kings’ Protest in St. Paul Minnesota Exposed [WATCH]
Next Article More than 76,000 Canadians have been killed through MAID. One province has had enough. More than 76,000 Canadians have been killed through MAID. One province has had enough.
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

Deadly Staten Island Shipyard Explosion Leaves One Dead and Dozens of Firefighters Injured [WATCH]
Deadly Staten Island Shipyard Explosion Leaves One Dead and Dozens of Firefighters Injured [WATCH]
Politics
Iran Trained Terrorist Plotted to Assassinate Ivanka Trump in Sick Revenge Scheme for Soleimani Strike [WATCH]
Iran Trained Terrorist Plotted to Assassinate Ivanka Trump in Sick Revenge Scheme for Soleimani Strike [WATCH]
Politics
Free the Mail
Free the Mail
Politics
Why Gun Control Is a Bad Issue for Democrats To Focus On
Why Gun Control Is a Bad Issue for Democrats To Focus On
News
Trump’s Supreme Court keeps finding ways to fail his voters
Trump’s Supreme Court keeps finding ways to fail his voters
News
6.0 magnitude earthquake rocks Hawaii’s Big Island causing strong shaking
6.0 magnitude earthquake rocks Hawaii’s Big Island causing strong shaking
News
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?