By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: Illegal Aliens Brutally Beat and Zip-Tie Miami Couple During Home Invasion [WATCH]
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > Politics > Illegal Aliens Brutally Beat and Zip-Tie Miami Couple During Home Invasion [WATCH]
Politics

Illegal Aliens Brutally Beat and Zip-Tie Miami Couple During Home Invasion [WATCH]

Jim Taft
Last updated: April 10, 2026 10:45 pm
By Jim Taft 4 Min Read
Share
Illegal Aliens Brutally Beat and Zip-Tie Miami Couple During Home Invasion [WATCH]
SHARE

Body camera and surveillance video obtained by Local 10 News show the moments Miami police say three men forced their way into a Little Havana home, assaulted two victims, and were later taken into custody following a robbery late last year.

According to Miami police, Augustin Hernandez, 46, Rogelio Espina, 54, and Yoamil Napoles, 50, were arrested in connection with a home invasion that took place on Dec. 29, 2025.

The incident occurred at a residence in the 3100 block of Southwest Eighth Street.

Video from the scene shows a man struggling on the floor as intruders overpower him outside the home before forcing their way inside around 10 p.m.

Here’s What They’re Not Telling You About Your Retirement

Police said once inside, the suspects restrained both a man and a woman using zip ties, assaulted them, and demanded money.

Detectives said the suspects forced one of the victims to open a black safe that contained approximately $400 in cash.

Investigators also reported that one of the suspects took gold jewelry belonging to the victims during the incident.

This Could Be the Most Important Video Gun Owners Watch All Year

According to the arrest report, the male victim told officers he was punched and had his mouth covered to stop him from calling for help.

He said he was tied up while pleading for assistance.

The female victim reported she had been asleep when she was awakened by yelling inside the home. She told investigators she was then struck, restrained, and gagged.

Miami Fire Rescue responded to the scene and evaluated both victims.

Authorities said the male victim suffered a broken nose and a laceration to his cheek, while the female victim had a cut on her foot.

Both declined transport to a hospital, according to the report.

Body camera footage from responding officers captures the moment police arrived at the home and heard signs of distress from inside.

Officers established a perimeter around the residence and began issuing commands for the suspects to surrender.

“Hands up! Turn around,” officers are heard shouting in the video as the suspects were taken into custody without further incident.

Court records show that Hernandez, Espina, and Napoles have remained at the Metrowest Detention Center without bond since Dec. 30.

Arrest documents list Hernandez and Espina as homeless. Napoles is listed as a resident of the Grapeland Heights neighborhood in Miami.

The victims told Local 10 News they are still shaken following the attack but expressed relief that the suspects are in custody as the case proceeds through the legal system.

Authorities have not released additional details about any potential charges beyond those related to the robbery and home invasion. The investigation remains ongoing.

Warning: Account balances and purchasing power no longer tell the same story. Know in 2 minutes if your retirement is working for you.

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Over 30 Bodies Pulled From Houston Bayous in One Year, Fueling Serial Killer Fears

Woman Arrested After Allegedly Chasing Child With Car on the Sidewalk [WATCH]

NEW: Real GDP Grew 2.0% in Q1, Rebounds Despite War and Fuel Inflation

CNN Nukes Swalwell From Orbit

Axios: Trump Mulls Special-Force Ops to Seize Iran’s Uranium – And Export Facilities

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article Former Staffer Claims Rep. Swalwell Assaulted Her, Current Staffers Resign (Update) Former Staffer Claims Rep. Swalwell Assaulted Her, Current Staffers Resign (Update)
Next Article Ex-Washington Post editor Thomas LeGro pleads guilty to child porn possession Ex-Washington Post editor Thomas LeGro pleads guilty to child porn possession
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

A New Wave of Domestic Terrorism Coming?
A New Wave of Domestic Terrorism Coming?
Politics
Media’s New Democratic Darling In Maine May Fall Flat If Recent History Any Indication
Media’s New Democratic Darling In Maine May Fall Flat If Recent History Any Indication
Politics
Crazed Trolls in the Guntube Space
Crazed Trolls in the Guntube Space
News
He led cops to a dismembered body — now he’s charged with murder along with two others
He led cops to a dismembered body — now he’s charged with murder along with two others
News
Trump pays tribute to NASCAR champion Kyle Busch after tragic death
Trump pays tribute to NASCAR champion Kyle Busch after tragic death
News
Is Trump Planning to Renew Attacks on Iran This Weekend?
Is Trump Planning to Renew Attacks on Iran This Weekend?
Politics
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?