By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: US military kills 3 suspected narco-terrorists in latest drug vessel strike
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > News > US military kills 3 suspected narco-terrorists in latest drug vessel strike
News

US military kills 3 suspected narco-terrorists in latest drug vessel strike

Jim Taft
Last updated: February 21, 2026 4:47 pm
By Jim Taft 2 Min Read
Share
US military kills 3 suspected narco-terrorists in latest drug vessel strike
SHARE

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

The U.S. military says it killed another three alleged narco-terrorists in its latest strike on a suspected drug vessel in the Pacific. 

U.S. Southern Command announced that the strike against the “vessel operated by Designated Terrorist Organizations” was carried out Friday at the direction of commander Gen. Francis L. Donovan. It’s the fourth such strike announced by SOUTHCOM this week.

“Intelligence confirmed the vessel was transiting along known narco-trafficking routes in the Eastern Pacific and was engaged in narco-trafficking operations,” SOUTHCOM said on X. “Three male narco-terrorists were killed during this action. No U.S. military forces were harmed.” 

The U.S. has now carried out at least 42 strikes on alleged drug-smuggling vessels, killing 147 people in the Caribbean and Eastern Pacific.

US KILLS 11 IN 3 STRIKES ON ALLEGED DRUG-RUNNING BOATS

SOUTHCOM is responsible for military operations in Central and South America and the Caribbean, including counter-narcotics missions focused on disrupting drug trafficking networks that threaten U.S. interests. 

Earlier this week, SOUTHCOM said it carried out three strikes in the Eastern Pacific and Caribbean, killing 11. 

US MILITARY LAUNCHES DEADLY STRIKE ON DRUG-TRAFFICKING VESSEL IN THE PACIFIC, LEAVING 2 DEAD AND 1 SURVIVOR

narco-terrorism

“Eleven male narco-terrorists were killed during these actions, 4 on the first vessel in the Eastern Pacific, 4 on the second vessel in the Eastern Pacific, and 3 on the third vessel in the Caribbean,” it said.

U.S. Secretary of War Pete Hegseth salutes

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP

No American forces were harmed in those operations either, according to the command.

Fox News Digital’s Anders Hagstrom contributed to this report. 

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Florida HS staffer, 49, initially fights female student in self-defense — but soon crosses way over the line, cops say

Gina Carano says Disney went quiet after settlement as she gears up for Rousey fight

New Jersey woman accused of sharing child sex abuse video on Snapchat

WACK JOB: My adventures in the mental health industrial complex

Miami Beach calms spring break while Daytona Beach continues to struggle

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article 12-Year-Old Texas Patriot Absolutely Destroys School Board Over Sharia Pamphlets & Hijab Handouts [WATCH] 12-Year-Old Texas Patriot Absolutely Destroys School Board Over Sharia Pamphlets & Hijab Handouts [WATCH]
Next Article The war to SAVE Western civilization is here — and THIS is what needs to happen The war to SAVE Western civilization is here — and THIS is what needs to happen
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

How Endemic Is Fraud in Prestige Academia?
How Endemic Is Fraud in Prestige Academia?
Politics
NYTimes Makes Curious Omission in Coverage of Baltimore’s Plunging Murder Rate
NYTimes Makes Curious Omission in Coverage of Baltimore’s Plunging Murder Rate
News
Trump team slams ‘disgusting and inhumane’ question from ‘disgraceful’ CNN reporter
Trump team slams ‘disgusting and inhumane’ question from ‘disgraceful’ CNN reporter
News
Nicholas Ayres charged with felony murder after motel death videos: police
Nicholas Ayres charged with felony murder after motel death videos: police
News
Off the Deep End: Dems Make ‘Abolish ICE’ Official Position
Off the Deep End: Dems Make ‘Abolish ICE’ Official Position
Politics
Company pushing ‘post-binary’ athletes gets support from LA Chargers coaches at pro-women’s sports event
Company pushing ‘post-binary’ athletes gets support from LA Chargers coaches at pro-women’s sports event
News
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?