By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Reading: Graham Platner Removed Condoms During Sex Without Consent, Ex-Girlfriend Claims
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Concealed RepublicanConcealed Republican
  • News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns
  • Politics
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Concealed Republican > Blog > Politics > Graham Platner Removed Condoms During Sex Without Consent, Ex-Girlfriend Claims
Politics

Graham Platner Removed Condoms During Sex Without Consent, Ex-Girlfriend Claims

Jim Taft
Last updated: July 8, 2026 1:45 pm
By Jim Taft 3 Min Read
Share
Graham Platner Removed Condoms During Sex Without Consent, Ex-Girlfriend Claims
SHARE

An ex-girlfriend of Democratic Maine Senate nominee Graham Platner alleged he had repeatedly removed condoms during sex without her consent, according to The Washington Post.

Lyndsey Fifield said she dated the scandal-ridden candidate between 2013 and 2015 and alleged he would remove protection while they had sex “in a sneaky way,” the Post reported July 7. Fifield previously alleged that Platner conducted physical abuse against her in a now infamous New York Times story. (RELATED: Graham Platner Accuser Blasts NYT For Downplaying ‘Abusive’ Behavior As A ‘Gift’ To Dems)

“He would pull condoms off,” Fifield told the Post. “He would do it in a sneaky way. He wouldn’t tell me.”

Platner’s campaign labeled the allegations “categorically false and politically motivated” in a statement to the Post, referencing Fifield’s backing of now-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. Although Fifield’s political views may not align with Platner’s, another high profile accusation came from an ex-girlfriend who said she shares his progressive politics.

ORONO, MAINE – MAY 24: Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Graham Platner stand together during a “Fighting Oligarchy” tour stop at the Collins Center for the Arts on the University of Maine campus on May 24, 2026 in Orono, Maine. Platner is the presumptive Democratic nominee and will face incumbent Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) for Maine’s U.S. Senate seat in the general election. (Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images)

Jenny Racicot, who also previously dated Platner, accused the embattled nominee of sexual assault on Monday, prompting major Democratic kingmakers to pull their endorsements. (RELATED: Left-Wing Streamer Hasan Piker Turns On Graham Platner After Sexual Assault Allegation)

“I remember him grabbing my pelvis and being really forceful of me,” Racicot told Politico. “I remember the specific moment where I thought to myself, like, ‘This is no longer my choice.’”

Platner denied Racicot’s accusations, according to the outlet.

“My part of the story was just a read-over,” Racicot said of the New York Times story, which she reportedly contributed to anonymously. “And the story was Lyndsey, and the accusations of her being politically motivated.”

“One of the reasons I didn’t come forward sooner was, the huge moral conflict that I had between supporting his politics, but not supporting him as a person,” said Racicot. “I just want the truth out there. I just want people to have a whole scope of who he is as a person.”

Graham won the Democratic Maine Senate primary early in June. In addition to allegations of impropriety with women, an infamous Nazi tattoo also prompted a scandal during the candidate’s campaign.

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

BREAKING: US Jobs Market Blows Past Expectations – Again

Blue Cities Are Out of Control

Amy Duggar King Speaks Out After Her Cousin’s Joseph Duggar Arrest, Points to ‘Toxic System’ [WATCH]

Tennessee Democrat Says He’s Not a Quitter as He Quits After Memphis Redistricting [WATCH]

Wesley Hunt Dismantles Democrat Platform in 60 Seconds [WATCH]

Share This Article
Facebook X Email Print
Previous Article NYTimes Clutches Pearls Over Trump Administration’s 2A Moves NYTimes Clutches Pearls Over Trump Administration’s 2A Moves
Next Article Trump: Ceasefire Is ‘Over,’ Talks With Iran a ‘Waste of Time’; UPDATE: More Strikes Coming Trump: Ceasefire Is ‘Over,’ Talks With Iran a ‘Waste of Time’; UPDATE: More Strikes Coming
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

Olivia Rodrigo Quietly Pays $5,000 to Help a University of Alabama Student Graduate [WATCH]
Olivia Rodrigo Quietly Pays $5,000 to Help a University of Alabama Student Graduate [WATCH]
Politics
Anti-Rich DSA Co-Chair Exposed Living in Lavish Brooklyn Home Bought by Millionaire Parents [WATCH]
Anti-Rich DSA Co-Chair Exposed Living in Lavish Brooklyn Home Bought by Millionaire Parents [WATCH]
Politics
Hey, Xavier, I Know You Are Stupid…but Did You Conspire to Hide Fauci’s Diary?
Hey, Xavier, I Know You Are Stupid…but Did You Conspire to Hide Fauci’s Diary?
Politics
Is this a new era of conservative filmmaking?
Is this a new era of conservative filmmaking?
News
DSA opens Atlanta hub as socialist candidates challenge Jon Ossoff
DSA opens Atlanta hub as socialist candidates challenge Jon Ossoff
News
Far-Left Nixon Stuns Vindman in Brutal Florida Senate Primary Race [WATCH]
Far-Left Nixon Stuns Vindman in Brutal Florida Senate Primary Race [WATCH]
Politics
© 2025 Concealed Republican. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?